Software Engineer H/F
Whether you're looking for Private Cloud, Public Cloud or even Hybrid Cloud solutions, our services are always being improved with the very latest technologies and innovations.
Our organization brings together people with a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We encourage them to collaborate, think big and take risks in a blame-free environment.
We promote self-direction to work on meaningful projects, while we also strive to create an environment that provides the support and mentoring needed to learn and grow.
As Software Engineer, you are in charge of crafting, engineering and operating our existing and brand new products.
On a daily basis this is what the job looks like:
- Software development across all parts of our system. Our code base is still a manageable size and each person on our team should currently be able to work on any part of it. A majority of the work tends to be on the backend (Python/Flask).
- Specify and implement clean, efficient APIs across the stack (internal, external, REST, etc)
- Provide technical leadership and drive best practices for development, code review, testing, and deployment that will ensure the shipment of quality code into production
- Build technical solutions following existing and emergent technologies
- Build proof of concepts projects and support them up to production state
- Provide software delivery operations and application release management processes, including scripting, automated build and deployment orchestration
What you absolutely need:
- Being a quick learner, aware of new technologies and not afraid of changes
- English and French, both oral and written
- Desire to dive in and understand/fix complex problems with large
- Ability to work autonomously. You will need to be able to prioritize what is meaningful and what is not to make the best decisions.
- Customer focused, you care that people enjoy using our products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management, as well as the business and technical communities
This job is for you if you already played with:
- Linux operating systems and command line skills
- Software & scripts development skills : Python,Bash
- containers technologies: Docker
- CI/CD/CA tools, platforms and associated processes
- Understanding of fundamental principles behind a scalable and distributed application
- Working knowledge of SQL and No-SQL databases
- Production experience shipping software with pip (packaging, distribution and installation).
- Experience of publishing and consuming APIs in Python (e.g., Flask, requests)
Even if you don't, your motivation and aptitudes are your best arguments.
Nasz zespół ds. Public Cloud jest ekspertem w kwestii infrastruktur i skalowalności. Pracuje nad młodym, innowacyjnym produktem, opartym na… Dowiedz się więcej