Social Media Manager F/M
OVH is a global hyper-scale cloud provider and is No.1 in Europe with 300,000 servers, 28 datacentres, 19 countries and 18M web applications hosted.
The Social Media Manager will play a central role in developing brand identity and market reach as an integrated part of OVH's global marketing and communications strategy. We are seeking a social media manager, balancing branding creativity with a strong grasp on all things digital.
This role reports into the Head of Social Media and is part of the international Communications department.
Does the role interest you?
- Develop and execute social strategy for social media channels, ensuring delivery of results against our KPIs and business objectives
- Develop social-first storylines and campaigns in support of announcements, news, key business initiatives
- Work alongside Communications team to implement the global and regional, tactical influencer marketing strategy in your market to ensure growth of OVH brand awareness and amplification of key communications.
- Drive innovation in our approach, voice and tone, content and usage of social platforms
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct weekly & monthly analysis of performance across all relevant KPIs: follower growth, engagement, reach?
- Use data and analytics to continuously iterate and improve
- Understand and apply brand guidelines and philosophy
- Degree in communication or marketing
- At least 5 years of experience in Social Media or Digital Marketing
- Extended knowledge of Social Media channels & associated tools
- Experience with community management
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to be a company voice online
- Team player
- Stakeholder management skills
- Basic knowledge of editing software (Photoshop)
- Good in sharing important learnings & insights in a comprehensive way (reporting)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, take in complex ideas quickly and translate them into clear language
- Fluent in Polish and English
And not last but least?
- 4 extra leave days
- 50% contribution to public transport
- Office in the Wroclaw city center with play room, chill-out room and free parking
- Language courses
- Sport card
- Private health care
- Meal bonus
- Fresh fruits
- Kitchen full of different types of tea and coffee
- Great opportunity for advancement within the company across a variety of roles globally
Nasz zespół ds. Komunikacji dba o wizerunek oraz prestiż firmy na całym świecie. Dzięki niemu grupa i jej pracownicy są rozpoznawalni… Dowiedz się więcej