Site Reliability Engineer- Openstack M/F
Whether you're looking for Private Cloud, Public Cloud or even Hybrid Cloud solutions, our services are always being improved with the very latest technologies and innovations.
Our organization brings together people with a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We encourage them to collaborate, think big and take risks in a blame-free environment.
We promote self-direction to work on meaningful projects, while we also strive to create an environment that provides the support and mentoring needed to learn and grow.
Have you ever wondered what a public cloud consists of ?
Are you interested in challenging deployments, with thousands of physical servers?
Are performances, resiliency and automation in your DNA?
If yes, apply to this job immediately !
Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) in Public Cloud Infrastructures (PCI) team.
By joining the PCI team, you will be involved in a dynamic team, which is solving amazing challenges and working on huge scale deployments (one of the biggest OpenStack deployment in the world).
With the help of your software and system engineering skills, we will together build and run a large-scale OpenStack infrastructure.
On a daily basis this is what the job looks like:
- Take architectural decision to manage OpenStack at scale
- Develop new OpenStack features
- Fix OpenStack bugs (yes, bugs are everywhere!)
- Automate deployment of OpenStack modules
- Operate large scale OpenStack infrastructure
- Monitor and measure overall system health
- Make sure the services are up and running all the time, no matter what
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems
- Bring some cookies to our teammates !
What you absolutely need:
- Deep dive software debugging
- Team player
- English (most of the team is French, but hey, nobody is perfect!)
Some technologies we are familiar with:
- Linux system management
- Git (if you using any other tool, think about moving to git!)
- Automation tools such as Puppet and Ansible
- Linux networking (routing, iptables, namespaces, openvswitch, linuxbridge, etc.)
- Vim (but we also accept emacs, no joke, but there will be judgement
Extra: Debian Packaging (we are mostly using Ubuntu and Debian as Operating Systems)
Your background ?
This job is for you if you already played with:
- OpenStack (or any cloud solution)
- Containers (docker, etc.)
- Puppet, ansible, terraform or any tool used for automation
- Free software development
- Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD)
- Moreover, if you have already been involved in a SRE team or worked as a DevOps, we need you !
Even if you don't, your motivation and aptitudes are your best arguments.
Nasz zespół ds. Public Cloud jest ekspertem w kwestii infrastruktur i skalowalności. Pracuje nad młodym, innowacyjnym produktem, opartym na… Dowiedz się więcej