Python Cloud Software Engineer F/M
OpenStack is an open-source software for creating public and private clouds. Based on dozens of services, it was created to drive virtual machines, network, storage, containers, functions and many more cutting-edge services, with everything unified in OpenStack's API.
In the OVH Public Cloud project team, we aim to deliver a best-in-class service for a wide range of customers from start-ups with one VM, through to DevOps development playgrounds, and hybrid-cloud clusters with hundreds of VMs.
As part of the OVH Public Cloud OpenStack team, you will be challenged by huge-scale deployments and issues related to them, cooperation with upstream OpenStack developers from all over the world, and delivering the latest, most cutting-edge technologies as a service.
Do you want to:
- - Learn the cloud (OpenStack) ecosystem?
- - Work on large-scale Public Cloud deployments?
- - Solve interesting problems in the cloud?
Do you have:
- - Very good knowledge of Python?
- - Good knowledge of Linux administration?
- - Familiarity with good software development practices (writing tests, documentation etc.)?
If so, we're looking for you!
Nasz zespół ds. Public Cloud jest ekspertem w kwestii infrastruktur i skalowalności. Pracuje nad młodym, innowacyjnym produktem, opartym na… Dowiedz się więcej