Partner Program Manager
OVH is a global hyper-scale cloud provider and is No.1 in Europe with 300,000 servers, 28 datacentres, 19 countries and 18M web applications hosted.
OVH offers a wide range of IT services to companies, and to individuals who are passionate about tech. Whether you're looking at our Private Cloud, Public Cloud or Hybrid Cloud services, web hosting plans, virtual datacentres, dedicated servers, storage solutions or even xDSL and VoIP connections, our services are constantly being improved with the very latest innovations, and are regularly developed with new features.
Working with the CUs / Channel Sales managers, you will be the local evangelist of the partner program. You will own the end-to-end partner program lifecycle at the cluster level.
Your role ?
Partners acquisition & qualification
- Maintain a deep understanding of the partner landscape in the cluster
- Identify potential partner candidates through key events and collaboration with our preferred suppliers
- Be present and speak at key industry events and OVHcloud partner academy and webinars to promote the program
- Qualify the candidates and pass-on to the sales teams
- Maintain the partner program dashboard
Partners onboarding & trainings
- Run the onboarding sessions for the new partners
- Define the training plan for the cluster and ensure coordination with the communication teams (local & group) to set-up the schedule
- Find the relevant trainers to deliver to training sessions
- Together with sales teams, monitor the training courses and number of registrants
- Together with Sales, you make sure the partners respect the partnership contract (trainings, revenue threshold, subscription to the appropriate technical support level, )
Partner farming & marketing animation
- Drive the monthly partner newsletter in the cluster
- Together with sales, define local co-marketing plan and events with major partners
- Moderate the partner program website in the cluster (locator, OVHcloud partner academy, online literature, )
- Central point of contact to ensure the framework is respected
- 5+ year working experience
- Experience with/knowledge of the channel including Web Agencies, VARs/ resellers, MSPs/ cloud partners in IT industry
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries
- Ability to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong influencing and communication skills
Zadaniem zespołu odpowiedzialnego za Doświadczenie klienta (Client Experience) jest doskonalenie doświadczenia użytkownika na… Dowiedz się więcej