JAVA software Engineer H/F
The Network Automation team is responsible for developing the tools and services allowing the industrialization and the monitoring of this network, at scale and reliably.
As a JAVA software engineer in the Network Observability team, you are in charge of maintaining and improving our existing applications and of studying new needs to develop new products and new features. The team mission: monitoring and forecasting an infrastructure composed of more than 500K servers, 5M public IP addresses and 40K network devices; and create the right tools for everybody to exploit those metrics.
- Deep dive in the existing code to understand, improve and innovate.
- Collaborate with other teams to drive the observability in the OVH network
- Work with other network teams to understand their needs and provide them the best tools
- Think out of the box to create new innovative product
- Collaborate with vendors/manufacturers to evaluate their product and see if and how they could be integrated into our tool portfolio
- Strong affinity to Network IT environments is absolutely mandatory
- Good understanding of Cloud technologies and environments
- Experience in JAVA development and code versioning
- Demonstrates a sense of accountability for producing quality code and fixing bugs
- Write good documentation
- Participates in code reviews in the team and is capable of challenging other developers
- Design simple but well-constructed application
- Experience in container technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, etc.)
- English and French both oral and
Wyzwaniem zespołu Network jest ciągła rozbudowa naszej światowej sieci światłowodowej. Jego zadania są realizowane przez trzy ekipy:… Dowiedz się więcej