Internship Cloud DevOps M/F
OpenStack is an open-source software for creating public and private clouds. Based on dozens of services, it was created to drive virtual machines, network, storage, containers, functions and many more cutting-edge services, with everything unified in OpenStack's API.
In the OVH Public Cloud project team, we aim to deliver a best-in-class service for a wide range of customers from start-ups with one VM, through to DevOps development playgrounds, and hybrid-cloud clusters with hundreds of VMs.
As part of the OVH Public Cloud OpenStack team, you will be challenged by huge-scale deployments and issues related to them, cooperation with upstream OpenStack developers from all over the world, and delivering the latest, most cutting-edge technologies as a service.
- Fix non-critical bugs.
- Contribute new features to already existing tools.
- Extend our unit/functional/integration test suites.
- The internship will be based in Poland for 6 months.
- Strong desire to learn
- English language at communicative level
- Ability to code in Python
- Familiarity with Linux
- Good introduction to the world of cloud computing
- Get experience from one of the biggest OpenStack deployments
- Learn how to operate cloud services
- Develop your language skills in an international team