Global Lead Buyer IT Services H/F
The Global Lead Buyer IT Services reports to the Global Category Manager Software & External Resources and acts as a key member of the Global Procurement team to achieve OVHcloud procurement transformation and contribution to the group profitability improvement.
The role includes the management of IT Services procurement in accordance with the Group sourcing strategy and initiatives. The Total OVHcloud annual spend for this category is around 15M€.
The Global Lead Buyer proposes enhancements to existing agreements and delivers innovative and consolidated sourcing strategies and practices in conjunction with the group and local stakeholders with the goals of enabling group wide synergies, rationalizing supply base and providing costs, productivity and quality breakthrough.
His or her role is also to articulate and deliver supplier relationship management together with operational teams for major suppliers and partners.
- Business partner for OVHcloud BUs activities to ensure that the performance meets the organizations expectations. Identify, develop and maintain working relationships with key business stakeholders that will enable open communication to discuss and elaborate concrete action plans.
- Communicate on the group procurement strategy and process for IT Services
- Provide stakeholders with support on VMS
- Manage preferred suppliers lists for the category, define vendor management policies in order to secure savings, technical differentiation and quality
- Negotiate and maintain all contracts and master agreements in alignment with the Group related strategies
- Review of the Group related activities to determine best approach for rationalization and consolidation.
- Responsibility for the internal budget cycle, external spend budgets and other financial issues related to the category. Takes a TCO view of strategic decision and value capture.
- Perform quarterly reviews with key strategic suppliers when appropriate to monitor supplier performance and compliance to policy.
- Work with the BU CFOs to analyze sourcing opportunities within the BUs and to deploy such initiatives.
- Entertains constructive and mature relationships (SRM, SPM) with strategic vendors and ecosystem.
Key Areas of Skills & Experience:
- Master degree in business administration.
- At least 2 years experience in IT Services purchasing (Time & Material).
- Good knowledge of the IT services market (Paris and/or Lille)
- Ability to work on several subjects simultaneously
- Good knowledge of the IT services' market practices
- A track record of achieving cost savings and improvements in customer service.
- An excellent negotiator, who works with and develops suppliers to meet stakeholders' needs
- Analytical skills to control and rate supplier performance on factual elements
- French & English compulsory
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and networking skills.
- Demonstrates strong rigor and commitment
- Ability to negotiate on both an intellectual and relationship basis. Positive outcome driven.
- Highly self motivated towards achieving cost savings and corporate goals (i.e. commercially minded).
- A strong leader, but also a team player with the ability to act on own initiative and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision while feeding back proactively all key issues and sharing information with peers.
- Not a risk taker, but must be innovative and always striving to improve performance.
- Not a loner; rather, someone who positively enjoys working with others and in a team environment where each member actively seeks to contribute positively even in areas outside their particular remit.
- Must have the courage of their convictions and be prepared to educate customers. Must have excellent inter-personal skills to enable them to sell their ideas to key business stakeholders.
- Evolutive profile beyond the current role.
Position open in Paris.
Zespół ds. zakupów wspiera poszczególne działy w ich relacjach z dostawcami. Opracowuje strategie optymalizacji terminów i kosztów poprzez… Dowiedz się więcej