Web Content Manager/ Copywriter H/F
The Digital marketing department is looking for a Web Content Manager/ Copywriter (H/F).
At OVHcloud our Digital Marketing Department develops the customer experience throughout its life cycle through products, services, marketing and communication actions.
As a Web Content Copywriter, you deliver high-value editorial and multimedia content on a large spectrum (SEO-oriented commercial webpages, emails, newsletters, case studies, use cases, podcasts, videos, whitepapers etc) respecting the OVHcloud tone of voice and editorial guidelines.
- Create compelling customer-facing content, based on the global Content strategy and respecting OVHcoud's style guide and tone of voice
- Leverage market data to develop content themes / topics and execute a plan to develop the assets that support a point of view and educate customers that leads to critical behavioral metrics.
- Define new type of content structure / media based on strategic requirements
- Edit or proofread other customer-facing content to ensure quality, consistency and effective local market adaptation.
- Interface numerous OVHcloud teams, such as SEO teams for digital content, translation teams for local market adaptation, eCommerce team for website content, Product Marketing for content brief, Communication for Content roll-out
- Monitor performance of your content and report KPIs
- You have a Bachelor level and 3/5 years of relevant experience in copywriting or a related communications discipline. An experience in an industrial company is appreciate.
- You stand out thanks to your interpersonal skills and good editorial skills in English. Open to the world, you like to work in an international context.
- You are self-sufficient and able to work in a fast-changing environment.
- With a great sense of service, you want to have a positive impact on your internal and external contacts.
- Microsoft application management is essential.
- As a facilitator you are a team player!
Want to join a unique human adventure?
Explore new ways and use your talent and your energy to support an ambitious project?
You are at the right place. Join the OVHcloud adventure!
Notre équipe Contenu a pour but d'assister tous les départements du groupe afin de structurer, agrémenter, éditer et adapter leurs idées,… En savoir +