Translation Team Leader - (H/F)
The work of our Translation team is critical in supporting our growth in international markets. As OVHcloud continues to innovate, our products, digital pages and other content need to reflect our international customer base.
The role of the Translation Team Leader is to establish project management processes and techniques to successfully drive and deliver priority initiatives to support our business growth.
- Ensuring the quality of translation and transcreation delivered by internal and external teams
- Supervision and leadership of an internal translation team and management of team related administrative tasks
- Performance management of team members including performance reviews and regular meetings
- Balancing the workload and reporting delivery of multilingual translation projects
- Managing translation requests and launching translation projects in the CAT tool in our case MemSource
- Managing (quotes, invoicing) and dispatching translation tasks to the network of freelance translators
- Maintaining and extending term bases, translation memory, and glossaries
- Develop and maintain a knowledge management toolkit for localisation, including documentation of key processes, best practices, and multilingual style guides
- Localisation and adaptation of content to local markets
- Analyse current pain points in workflows and tools, provide recommendations and successfully implement scalable solutions
- Implementing KPIs and continuous improvement plan for translation quality and efficiency.
- Passionate, creative and highly motivated!
- Team player with proactive attitude.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to significantly multi-task and work under pressure.
- Broad cultural knowledge.
- Knowledge of CAT tools, workflow and content management systems.
- Knowledge of additional language (Spanish, Italian, German, Polish or Portuguese) will be an asset.
- Degree in linguistic studies, Communication or Literature.
- 5 years' experience as Translator / Translation Manager.
- Fluency in French and English (C1 level equivalent).
- Experience in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Proven ability to manage remote teams.
Want to join a unique human adventure?
Explore new ways and use your talent and your energy to support an ambitious project?
You are at the right place. Join the OVHcloud adventure!
Notre équipe Contenu a pour but d'assister tous les départements du groupe afin de structurer, agrémenter, éditer et adapter leurs idées,… En savoir +