Start-up Development Manager F/M
OVH is a global hyper-scale cloud provider and is No.1 in Europe with 300,000 servers, 28 datacentres, 19 countries and 18M web applications hosted.
As a Startup Development Manager, you will identify startups with potential to create business opportunities. You will monitor their progress and maintain the relationship with them. You will interact with startups and encourage them to join OVH cloud startup program. In this context, you will support the commercial strategy for client startups by taking into account their needs and expectations. You will also ensure that they are satisfied with the products and solutions offered.
Does the role interest you?
- Recruit and animate the startup network
- Identify and attend relevant startup events, in order to recruit new start-ups for the program
- Work closely with com/marketing teams to promote the program through any marketing means (social networks, partnerships, ??..) in the cluster
- Accelerate the recruitment of start-ups through partnerships with VCs, incubators, and communities
- Work with the Support organization in your assigned area to ensure efficient start-up on-boarding and scaling-up
- Recommend to each customer the cloud solutions best suited to their needs
- Collect start-up feedback about the program (tools & processes) and OVH offers and inform corporate teams.
- Ensure the follow-up and achievement of business objectives
- Maintain a good knowledge of your start-up network (news, priorities, strategy, etc.) in order to identify their challenges, constraints and objectives, to support their success with OVH
- Establish a relationship of trust with key decision-makers (visits, presentations, sharing of market analyses, etc.)
- Monitor opportunities and identify possibilities for additional revenue
- Document, track and develop the commitments of eligible startups in our CRM lead management system
- Responsible for the transition of start-ups exiting the program to sales team
- Produce KPI reports on program performance
- Proven experience in entrepreneurship (e. g. startup founder)
- Knowledge of cloud technologies and startup lifecycle/needs
- Good understanding of OVH products desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of the IT sector
- Knowledge of OpenStack and VMware is a plus
- Ability to speak in public
- Sense of service; excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Significant experience in a technology company or startup
- Passion for startup technology and ecosystem
- Fluent in Polish and English
And not last but least?
- 4 extra leave days
- 50% contribution to public transport
- Office in the Wroclaw city center with play room, chill-out room and free parking
- Language courses
- Sport card
- Private health care
- Meal bonus
- Fresh fruits
- Kitchen full of different types of tea and coffee
- Great opportunity for advancement within the company across a variety of roles globally
Afin d’accompagner la croissance globale d’OVH, notre équipe Animation client met en œuvre et développe notre stratégie d'acquisition et d… En savoir +