SRE Product Integration Unit - M/F
The Product Integration Unit (PIU) is responsible for designing, architecting and building partner integration platform to onboard partner products into OVHcloud. You will be expected to work closely with Partners framework and understand their integration and deployment methods/models/APIs and you will be responsible for the entire integration deployment life cycle of the components to Deploy, Automate, Maintain and Manage while ensuring high levels of availability, performance, scalability with high quality assurance and security.
Our Mission is to be an enabler for quickly enriching OVHcloud product catalog by integrating partner products, hosting them in OVH and offering to OVHcloud customers.
- Responsible to understand the partner integration products framework focused on PaaS, SaaS, IaaS offerings.
- Responsible to work with the Partners/OVHcloud closely during the phase of deployment of partner components into OVHcloud
- Responsible to create documentations like Configurations of overall deployments/integration details, run book, troubleshooting guide, Monitoring & logging services configurations, etc., based on your knowledge acquired during the deployment for the partner's product component into OVHcloud.
- Determine and drive technical directions for implementation of project.
- Address Partner/customer escalations and be able to think at fast pace to solve issues in product component deployment and services.
- Provide support to developers on an ongoing basis, frequently embedded in development teams to facilitate collaboration with OVHcloud
- Evaluate, test, deploy and maintain both custom developed and third party software upgrades
- Support releases on a regularly scheduled basis, as well as emergency releases as needed
- Responsibility to make sure that everything that goes to production complies with a set of general requirements like diagrams, dependencies of other services, monitoring and logging plans, backups, documentations and possible high availability setups.
- Provide status updates to stakeholders and escalates issues when necessary.
Qualifications And Requirements
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience in handling, highly scaled deployments and configurations
- Hands-on experience in Docker, Containerized application deployment, configurations, troubleshooting is preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or a related technical field.
- Working experience in troubleshooting Operating systems like Windows, Linux.
- UNIX administration experience including diagnosis of performance issues, package management, load estimation, kernel tuning, networking configuration, etc.
- Experience in scripting knowledge either of using Python, Bash scripting, Unix Shell scripting, PowerShell, etc., is valued
- Experience is tools like Jenkins, Vagrant, pagerduty, puppet is highly valued
- Understanding the concepts of Cloud computing, PaaS, IaaS, SaaS is highly preferred.
- Significant exposure to OVHcloud (or AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenStack)
- Exposure to Partner product APIs/CLIs and Integration Framework is an added advantage
- Good hands-on experience and love to learn new technology. Worked with large team is valued
- Good exposure to messaging systems integrations and dealing with terabytes of data on a high scalable deployments.
- Good understanding on managing API/CLI platforms.
- Experience in Private, Public and Hybrid cloud domain and OpenStack in general.
- DevOps experience with building orchestration of cloud resources is valued
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to understand and solve deep technical issues
- Must demonstrate an ability to technically own a product deployment or a set of features
- Must demonstrate an ability to technically own and negotiate cross-functional deliverables across the matrix organization.
- Good understanding of technology trends in the virtualization/cloud industry (OVHcloud, AWS, Azure, OpenStack, VMware, etc.).
- Broad understanding of technology trends in cloud industry.
- High energy with a can-do attitude.
- Interpersonal skills to get things done together in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience of working with European teams, French in particular is added advantage
- Must be comfortable working in a distributed team environment across time zones. Willing to travel
- Outstanding attitude and energy.
- Hard-working with a "whatever it takes" attitude.
- Able to demonstrate effective teamwork both within the immediate team and across teams and Partners
- Excellent communication (written & spoken) skills.
- Autonomous, self-motivated Individual with accountability and responsibility
Tech - R&D
Notre département Tech-R&D conçoit et développe les services qui façonneront l’avenir d’OVH. Il fournit également les systèmes IT… En savoir +