SRE Managed Kubernetes H/F
In its `Public Cloud` offer, OVHcloud offers a managed Kubernetes service. https://www.ovhcloud.com/fr/public-cloud/kubernetes/
This free product is deployed, hosted, and monitored using the OVHcloud and Kubernetes ecosystem (k8s in k8s). https://www.ovh.com/blog/kubinception-using-kubernetes-to-run-kubernetes/
All versions of Kubernetes offered by OVHcloud are CNCF-certified, which means that we do everything we can to offer our customers full reversibility.
As a cloud provider, we manage very high volumes and took on very challenging challenges.
We are always looking for talented people who want to participate in the development of this product (new features, scalability, performance, etc.)
You will be part of the `Kubernetes` team composed of a dozen people.
The team is spread across France, and works in collaboration with customers and other OVHcloud teams.
- Create and operate Kubernetes clusters
- Create and maintain dedicated and virtual infrastructures (openstack)
- Maintain and improve/build product observability
- Thinking about and adapting the platform and products
- Industrialize infrastructure and software deployments
- Create a high-quality and maintainable code (golang, python, ansible)
- Operate the underlying platform 24/7 in multiple datacentres (on call possible)
- Monitor and maintain high platform availability
- OpenStack/Kubernetes/Docker/Philosophy Cloud Native
- CI/ CD / Ansible / Graylog / Grafana
- Dedicated or virtual infrastructure deployment skills
- Go software development skills are a plus
- You have demonstrated the ability to evolve in an agile environment
- You have a real DevOps mentality
- You have mastered development best practices and the principles of CI/CD
- With a strong sense of service, you are committed to having a positive impact on your internal and/or external contacts.
- You are open to the world and working in an international context is an important criterion for you
- You are autonomous, versatile and able to work in a fast and challenging environment
- You are committed to building end-to-end products (from building the need to the customer user interface)
Notre équipe Public Cloud est experte des questions d'infrastructure et de scalabilité. Elle travaille sur un produit jeune et innovant,… En savoir +