Software developer (backend) Product Integration unit F/M
OVHcloud is a global, hyper-scale cloud provider that offers businesses industry-leading performance and value. Founded in 1999, the group is ranked in the world cloud provider TOP10 and manages and maintains 30 datacenters in 12 sites across 4 continents, deploys its own global fiber optic network, and manages the entire supply chain for their cloud services.
Running on its own infrastructures, OVHcloud provides simple, powerful tools for businesses, revolutionizing the way that more than 1 million customers work across the globe. Respect for individuals' right to privacy and equal access to new technologies are central to the company's values.
More details @ https://www.ovhcloud.com/asia/about-us/
OVHcloud, already in the TOP10 of worldwide cloud providers, and looking to provide new services to cloud users. In addition to internal product development, OVHcloud has concluded partnerships with other companies to integrate their products and build a real ecosystem of cloud and provides the best services available on the market.
Product Integration team oversees industrializing connections between partners and OVHcloud to propose these offers with the OVHcloud experience. We have deployed our first partner with this model, OVHcloud is looking for backend software developer to reinforce the team.
As a software developer, you will be responsible for developing APIs, SDKs and connectors that allow our partner to integrate their product in OVHcloud ecosystem.
To ensure a good quality of service, you will guarantee the quality of your deliveries by using software development best practices as CI/CD, tests and monitoring.
You are also responsible for ensuring a good quality of service on the existing platform by addressing customer escalations and be able to think at fast pace to solve issues in product and services. You will proactively improve the quality of the existing platform by proposing and deploying improvements.
You will work with other software developers based in India, but also in relation with product manager, project managers and others technical teams based in one of the 17 offices.
Technical stack requirement:
- 3 to 5 years of experience leading and inspiring software development teams in development.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or a related technical field. Master's Degree is Highly Preferred.
- Developing applications for cloud platforms in the Go/Python ecosystem, evangelizing on clean code and engineering practices.
- Additional experience with frontend development is an added advantage
- Good understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in a CI/CD/SaaS environment.
- Performance engineering, deployment management, and production troubleshooting skills.
- Good hands-on experience of building and managing RESTful micro-services using go/python which can be deployed in cloud.
- Experience in building software products for public/private clouds (OpenStack, AWS, AZURE, GCP) is an added advantage
- Exposure to Partner product APIs and Integration Framework designs is an added advantage
- Prior experience of working with European teams, French in particular, would be an added advantage.
- Must be comfortable working in a distributed team environment across time zones.
- Willing to travel to France.
- Outstanding attitude and energy.
- Hard-working with a "whatever it takes" attitude.
- Excellent communication (written & spoken) skills.
- Broad understanding of technology trends in cloud industry is an added advantage
- Autonomous, self-motivated
- Individual with accountability and responsibility
- Passion for technology
Notre équipe Public Cloud est experte des questions d'infrastructure et de scalabilité. Elle travaille sur un produit jeune et innovant,… En savoir +