About the company:
With a presence on five continents and over 2,400 employees, OVHcloud is firmly established as Europe's leading cloud services provider, and a trusted partner for IT professionals around the world. More than 1 million customers from small up to enterprise accounts rely on our infrastructures, launching their own innovations on our scalable, secure solutions
About the role:
Directly reporting to the VP Northern Europe, you will be responsible for developing business, sales and acquisition strategy with current and new clients in UK, IE and Nordics. Leading the team by example and drive the ROI of sales development for the Northern Europe Region.
- Contribute to local market analysis, it's evolution and competitor benchmarking
- Work closely with marketing teams and local leadership to define the needs of target markets/verticals
- Effectively manage key performance metrics, to ensure delivery against financial forecasts/targets
- Define and manage the portfolio to build strong relationships and achieve growth, via clear actionable account(s) development strategy
- Develop and manage the acquisition strategy of new customers within the cluster, with our marketing and programs teams
- Building and manage a strong pipeline against set quota (4:1) through a combination of Self-prospection, channel generated and marketing generated leads
- Identify and Co-create impactful and compelling campaigns to increase sales with cross sell/up sell opportunities
- Proven experience of managing answers to complex private and public proposals
- Recruit the best talents, managing a rapid onboarding process and team integration
- Provide continuous development within the team via regular coaching, mentoring and personal development plans
- Maintain and encourage a positive working environment that fosters collaborative success with the team and across key stakeholders
- An autonomous and self-driven invidual that is open to new ideas and self-development
At OVHcloud we encourage daring and initiative. Beyond these missions, we expect you to be proactive and participate in the continuous improvement of your perimeter.
Skills and Experience:
- Highly articulate with an ability to not only define and build operational reports, but recommend the resulting actions and initiatives required to improve / accelerate growth.
- A strong individual contributor and team player, with proven Enterprise and Channel sales skills with the use of recognized sales models/frameworks like challenger sales, MEDDIC
- Proven ability to repeatedly generate (and close) net new logo Enterprise business
- A minimum of 10 years' sales experience selling complex IT solutions to UK Channel/Enterprise; ideally within Cloud/Storage/Managed Services
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave per year
- 4 additional days of annual leave (bridging days)
- 50% off your public travel to work
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Free eye test
- Sports contribution
- Fresh fruit and refreshments
- Quarterly social events
Want to join a unique human adventure?
Explore new ways and use your talent and your energy to support an ambitious project?
You are at the right place. Join the OVHcloud adventure!
OVHcloud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
Notre département Sales est garant du développement commercial de l’ensemble de nos solutions, à travers différents canaux. Alliant la… En savoir +