Project manager H/F
The Support department is looking for a Project manager (H/F) to implement a new organization.
Within OVHcloud, the Support department is in charge of providing high-level technical support (paid, free, 24/7) for all of our customers worldwide. We provide technical support (phone, email, social media) for all our offers (Cloud, Telecom, Web).
As a Project Manager, you will drive projects aiming to improve Support delivery, customer experience according to business needs defined by Support staff and validated by Support Unit Leads. You will oversee a high quality delivery aligned with OVHcloud standards and to report needed process / organization changes working on a continuous improvement logic.
Under the responsibility of the Support Cloud Director, you will face the following challenges:
- Define a project governance, structure, action plans, roadmap and mitigate risks
- Ensure that functionalities, tools, changes are delivered with regard to the agreed roadmap
- Coordinate the internal / external contributors to achieve the defined plan
- Report to the top management on the milestone status and risks
- Ensure that the awareness of Nonfunctional requirements has been well identified
- Have best practices updated when needed
- Work in a standardized manner with other departments to ensure effective projects delivery
- Estimate the resources needed for the Run phase
- Staff the project with Run / Support resources as needed
- Identify and evaluate the risks associated with program activities and take appropriate action to control the risks
- Ensure that all necessary means to achieve the objectives are implemented
- Guarantee the good collaboration of all project contributors with the rest of the departments and directions
- Monitor the operational activities on a regular basis and conduct an annual evaluation
At OVHcloud, we encourage daring and initiative. Beyond these missions, we therefore expect you to be proactive and participate in the continuous improvement of your perimeter.
- You have a Master or an Engineer level and 1/3 years of relevant experience or 5/10 years of high profile SDM experience.
- You stand out thanks to your interpersonal skills and good editorial skills in French and English. Open to the world, you like to work in an international context.
- You are self-sufficient and able to work in a fast-changing environment. You know how to manage the process improvement and use the scrum methodology.
- With a great sense of service, you want to have a positive impact on your internal and external contacts. You have excellent presentation skills.
- As a facilitator you are a team player and have Good project management skills.
Want to join a unique human adventure?
Explore new ways and use your talent and your energy to support an ambitious project?
You are at the right place. Join the OVHcloud adventure!
Notre équipe Support Cloud met toute son expertise relationnelle et technique avec pour objectif commun la satisfaction de nos clients. … En savoir +