Product Manager Cooling H/F
With a presence on five continents and over 2,200 employees, OVH is firmly established as Europe's leading cloud services provider, and a trusted partner for IT professionals around the world. More than 1 million customers from small up to enterprise accounts rely on our infrastructure, launching their own innovations on our scalable, secure solutions.
We design, build and operate our own data centers. Each component is carefully selected, each step to build is thoroughly evaluated; from our location selection and hardware components, each is vetted to solve the next generation of challenges.
For over 20 years, we have been building the best-in-class infrastructure. Adopting the latest generation components, adapting our data center design, investing in manufacturing automation, and optimizing production schedules. We manage the end-to-end process which results in faster product delivery, higher performance, and an increased ability to be price competitive.
Building a multilocal cloud implies being close to our customers and partners wherever they are, to help them build and grow in the cloud.
Our Industry department designs and delivers our material resources and infrastructures. Its teams innovate constantly and industrializes best practices. To the R&D team you will have for responsibilities:
Manage product developpement:
- Gather information to drive product evolution (animate workshops with internal partners and clients, collect and analyze problems/feedbacks identifying users' expectations and products' benefits
- Specify different features to make products ready to be developed at full speed
- Arbitrate priorities between the various current and future projects and be a driving force in global planning and roadmap construction
- Facilitate communication and collaboration between different stakeholders (BUs, manufacturing team, data centers teams )
- Support and validate developments before any industrialization or manufacturing
Analyse product usage and enhance product range :
- Clearify product range (minimum / maximum, create / suppress options, )
- Participate to products development, design thinking, improvement and delivery
- Accompany internal clients with inquiries about the products
- Establish and monitor of products' backlogs
- Identify and transform our pain points into a more pleasant and fluid experience
Support product life cycle:
- Contribute to detailed documentation for use by manufacturing and data centers operation teams
- Participate to teams training
- Define product life cycle (manufacturing, quality management, installation, maintenance, retrofit, )
- A minimum of a BS degree in Engineering, HVAC or Mechanical Engineering is an add
- 5 years of experience in products management and development, ideally in HVAC and Data Centers sectors
- Good knowledge of fluid mechanics and thermo-hydraulics principles is an add
- French and English written and spoken
- Organized, rigorous and careful to details
- Strong analytical mindset and empathetic, always seeking to understand users' needs to drive product decisions
- A high level of motivation combined with leadership abilities and taste for field activities
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team focusing on high performance, environment, cost/time effective and leading innovation
Notre équipe Bureau d'études a pour mission d’industrialiser et d’uniformiser nos outils R&D, qu’ils concernent notre matériel, nos… En savoir +