Partner Program Manager M/F
OVH is an innovative, hyper-scale cloud provider dedicated to delivering best-in-class technical expertise and cost-effective solutions to companies worldwide. From tech-focused entrepreneurial ventures to small and medium businesses to global enterprises, companies of all sizes trust our ground-breaking solutions to drive their growth. Our proprietary global fibre-optic network, green data centres, continuous R&D, end-to-end supply chain management, and expert customer service all attest to the OVH difference and because we maintain full control of the supply chain, we can provide the best products, with the best performance, at the best value for our customers.
Teamwork is our strength. We can achieve common goals through cohesion, trust, integration and respect for the talent of every individual. Our asset is that we communicate with one another in an understanding and diverse environment which stimulates our work. Sharing knowledge and experiences are part of our daily lives. Much like the internet itself, our work is participative and collaborative.
As the Partner Program Marketing & operations manager, you are in charge of the Partner Program roll-out in a cluster. Together with cluster's stakeholders, you carry end to end responsibility for the success of the Partner Program in your region.
The successful candidate needs to be passionate for channel strategy, business operations, and processes. He/she supports the local sales teams in acquiring and growing the partners ecosystem to ultimately unleash partner productivity and profitability.
Within the Partner program team, you will drive partners acquisition, support partners onboarding and training, animate the partners portfolio in close relationship with our local digital & physical sales teams, monitor the program KPIs for the cluster.
Working with the CUs / Channel Sales managers, you will be the local evangelist of the partner program. You will own the end-to-end partner program lifecycle at the cluster level.
Partners acquisition & qualification
- Maintain a deep understanding of the partner landscape in the cluster
- Identify potential partner candidates through key events and collaboration with our preferred suppliers
- Be present and speak at key industry events and OVHcloud partner academy and webinars to promote the program
- Qualify the candidates and pass-on to the sales teams
- Maintain the partner program dashboard
Partners onboarding & trainings
- Run the onboarding sessions for the new partners
- Define the training plan for the cluster and ensure coordination with the communication teams (local & group) to set-up the schedule
- Find the relevant trainers to deliver to training sessions
- Together with sales teams, monitor the training courses and number of registrants
- Together with Sales, you make sure the partners respect the partnership contract (trainings, revenue threshold, subscription to the appropriate technical support level, )
Partner farming & marketing animation
- Drive the monthly partner newsletter in the cluster
- Together with sales, define local co-marketing plan and events with major partners
- Moderate the partner program website in the cluster (locator, OVHcloud partner academy, online literature, )
- Central point of contact to ensure the framework is respected
- Fluent in English
- 5+ year working experience
- Experience with/knowledge of the channel including Web Agencies, VARs/ resellers, MSPs/ cloud partners in IT industry
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries
- Ability to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Occasional traveling
Notre équipe Expérience client (CX) a pour objectif d’améliorer l’expérience utilisateur sur les différentes plateformes numériques d’OVH,… En savoir +