OpenStack Developer M/F
Founded in 1999, the group manages and maintains 30 datacenters in 12 sites across 4 continents, deploys its own global fiber optic network, and manages the entire supply chain for web hosting. Running on its own infrastructures, OVH provides simple, powerful tools for businesses, revolutionizing the way that more than 1 million customers work across the globe. Respect for individuals' right to privacy and equal access to new technologies are central to the company's values.
More details @ https://www.ovhcloud.com/asia/about-us/
The Public Cloud Unit (PCI) delivers High Performance OpenStack Powered Infrastructure-as-a-Service Platform . We deliver guaranteed consistent performance , stability and expert support to our enterprise customers .
As a team we believe in trust and taking decisions to achieve tasks right , and encourage trying new things and learning from our mistake . The collaborative work by sharing technical expertise and helping one another to build an better solutions. We enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and deliver.
You will be a key member of the OpenStack Cloud team and your responsibilities are
- Develop high-quality, extensible and reusable software, primarily in Python.
- Interact with users, and field support engineers to troubleshoot and resolve service issues and define new features
- Display strong technical knowledge in feature definition, feature delivery, code review, and backlog management.
- Introduce new technologies and leverage cloud services to related to OpenStack.
- 3 to 5 years of python experience in software development , at least 1 year of experience in OpenStack /cloud development.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or a related technical field. Master's Degree is Highly Preferred.
- Good understanding and practical knowledge of OpenStack/Cloud platforms
- Debug, maintain and improve existing systems, with a focus especially for reducing operational burden and on performance.
- Experience in networking, Linux, SDN, virtualization, open protocols, application acceleration and load balancing, DNS, VPNs and their application to IaaS technologies, large-scale cloud deployments
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, operating systems, and distributed systems fundamentals.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies.
- Excellent communications skills in the English language, both verbal and written, especially in online environments such as mailing lists and chat systems
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience with cloud-native software development methodologies, tools for application development/deployment stages including CI/CD (Jenkins)
- Deployment & configuration of OpenStack environment using Ansible
- Knowledge of VLAN, OVS and Network Nodes
- Technical understanding of complex distributed systems
- Delivery of scale-out service solutions
- Experience with private, edge, and/or telco cloud technologies other than OpenStack
- Experience with container technologies (Docker, LXD, Kubernetes, DC/OS etc)
- Exposure to devops/system administration
- Experience working on a distributed team on an open source project
- Demonstrated track record of Open Source contributions
Notre équipe Public Cloud est experte des questions d'infrastructure et de scalabilité. Elle travaille sur un produit jeune et innovant,… En savoir +