Network Operations Center Technician H/F
With a presence on five continents and over 2,200 employees, OVH is firmly established as Europe's leading cloud services provider, and a trusted partner for IT professionals around the world. More than 1 million customers from small up to enterprise accounts rely on our infrastructure, launching their own innovations on our scalable, secure solutions.
We design, build and operate our own data centers. Each component is carefully selected, each step to build is thoroughly evaluated; from our location selection and hardware components, each is vetted to solve the next generation of challenges.
For over 20 years, we have been building the best-in-class infrastructure. Adopting the latest generation components, adapting our data center design, investing in manufacturing automation, and optimizing production schedules. We manage the end-to-end process which results in faster product delivery, higher performance, and an increased ability to be price competitive.
Building a multilocal cloud implies being close to our customers and partners wherever they are, to help them build and grow in the cloud.
In order to always satisfy our customers, we are creating a Network Operation Center (NOC). This new team will be dedicated to analyze, monitor and coordinate incidents (from the highest to the lowest severity - from an end to end point of view). As a Network Operation Center Technician, you will be in charge of the incident management (follow-up, resolution, communication, etc.) and will also play an essential role watching over our services 24/7. You will also participate in the building and development of this new team and service in OVHcloud. So, if you are ready for new challenges, feel free to apply.
Your main tasks are:
- Ensure that all incidents have been directed to and handled by the right team
- Create, update and close the status of incidents on our website
- Monitor health map of services
- Categorize all alerts, ensure the consistency
- Provide reports related to the recurrence of the alert
- Operations assistance for changes issued from the Change Advisory Board
- Evaluate the criticality of the situation.
- Control the right execution of process by checking its resolution management and its resolution time.
- Harmonize the alarms monitoring and define the priority level according their impact and their duration.
- Be the timekeeper for the incident resolution.
- Identify potential forecasted deviations of our main KPIs for service delivery.
- Engage escalation with the Control Tower team, if required.
- Cold reporting of the activity (weekly / monthly trends).
- Use the output information of the CAB by putting in place the monitoring dashboard during the change.
- Check all services after the change.
- Soft skills :
- Ability to act in an emergency mode and to take quick decisions by following operational procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to make proposals to enhance the quality of incident management.
- Customer focus and good understanding of business impact.
- Technical skills :
- Knowledge & experience with infrastructure & technologies (i.e. DCs, Networking, Server, etc) sufficient to evaluate the criticality of the situation.
- ITIL v3/v4.
- User-testing scenarios development.
- Reporting and analysis
Notre secteur Opérations rassemble les directeurs de programme et les chefs de projet qui animent l'ensemble de nos équipes autour de trois… En savoir +