IT Support Specialist Cloud H/F
With a presence on five continents and over 2,400 employees, OVHcloud is firmly established as Europe's leading cloud services provider, and a trusted partner for IT professionals around the world. More than 1 million customers, from small up to enterprise accounts, rely on our infrastructures, launching their own innovations on our scalable, secure solutions.
As part of the technical team, interacting with other Technical Support Specialists, you will be responsible for incoming calls and e-mails of customers that are looking for help and information about OVHcloud's products (servers, cloud).
You are also responsible to coordinate the necessary actions with the Compentecy Center, the Run Cloud team and Product Units in order to solve complex issues from our customers when this arise. You will be allowed to do proactive calls and confs with customers and you will have the necessary time to deep dive into the different situations to challenge your tech skills and keep continuously learning.
- To inform and help clients via e-mail and telephone regarding OVHcloud's products and services
- To diagnose and fix the general and specific problems relating to their web hosting services
- Quickly identify the type of prospective customer in order to provide adequate responses and Identify the appropriate OVHcloud solution(s) to respond to the prospective customer's expectations
- Support demanding customers to articulate their needs
- Follow all internal training necessary for developing and sustaining an advanced knowledge of products, technologies and sales strategies
- Understand, integrate and develop a pitch to promote the image of the OVHcloud brand to future customers
Build an image of OVHcloud as company with strong expertise and excellent customer support
- Relevant experience of +2 years in customer support service for technical products
Or relevant IT experience in lieu of a formal qualification will also be considered
- Good technical knowledge in IT and new technologies (ideally in servers, cloud)
- Knowledge of Linux and virtualization (VMware) is essential for the position
- OpenStack knowledge is a plus
- Good command of IT and telephone tools (CRM)
- To be efficient and quick in proposing solutions
- English knowledge is mandatory
- French knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in IT appreciated
- Good knowledge of the cloud product
Notre équipe Support Cloud met toute son expertise relationnelle et technique avec pour objectif commun la satisfaction de nos clients. … En savoir +