Ingénieur Electronique H/F
In the R&D team, as an electronic Engineer, you build tomorrow's servers!
OVH produces his own servers, that's why we need to constantly innovate and follow the last trends in terms of CPUs, motherboards and more generally in hardware components.
You will realize electronic construction with added value and guaranty the success of different projects inside the BU. You have developed analog and digital electronics expertise, and more specifically in IT systems and communication tools (disk interface, network ).
- Definition and discussion with partners about best system designs.
- Drafting and writing of technical specifications
- Designing circuits, diagrams, routing and follow-up of projects
- Modifications and improvements of existing systems
- Drafting, creation and follow up and documentation of products, test procedures (including electrical, thermal and environmental parts)
- Guarantor of deadlines, costs, quality and execution of the projects
- Failure analysis and system repair
- Qualification of digital systems (servers, network, disks, CPUs, memories )
- Analog and digital electronics expertise
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team spirit
- Analytical capacity
- Sens of confidentiality
With an engineer diploma specialized in Electronics, you had a similar former experience of 3 years and more specifically in communication tool.
Notre équipe Bureau d'études a pour mission d’industrialiser et d’uniformiser nos outils R&D, qu’ils concernent notre matériel, nos… En savoir +