Financial Analyst M/F
OVHcloud is a global cloud provider that specialises in delivering industry-leading performance and cost-effective solutions to better manage, secure, and scale data. Through its spirit of challenging the status quo, the company brings freedom, security and innovation to solve data challenges - today and tomorrow. With a 20-year heritage and a solid European foundation, the company is committed to developing responsible technologies, as the group strives to be the driving force behind the next cloud evolution.
Within the Finance organisation, the Corporate Finance team is responsible for supporting OVHcloud growth through fundraising and acquisitions. The team is seeking a talented intern to contribute to the strategic analysis, financial communication and decision-making process. The position involves interactions with various business units across the organisation and direct exposure to senior management.
As an intern, you will be part of the Corporate Finance / Pricing team in the Paris, London or Roubaix office. Main responsibilities include:
- Assist and represent the Corporate Finance / pricing team in its day to day activities
- Prepare a financial model to assess the profitability of our Data centers in APAC region
- Assess the opportunity to set up new data centers in different places assessing the potential profitability (market size, data centers structure) but also local regulation, legal and tax structure.
- Participate to the analysis of business and profitability drivers for reporting to the CFO, Executive Committee and Board, supporting investments decision making
- Along with the sales team, you will support specific deal structure, (profitability computation, assess the risks, determine the penalties )
- Review the business case for new product launches with product engineers and marketing teams.
- Strong analytical and modelling skills, as well as general accounting background
- Excellent communicator with ability to present concepts, recommendations and analyses in a clear, concise and actionable manner
- Entrepreneurial mindset, pro-active and autonomous
- Team Player with ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and business units
- Interest in the technology industry
- Fluent written and spoken French and English
- Proficient in MS Office
- Previous experience in corporate finance or equivalent, strategy consulting, transaction services, investment banking is preferred
- Master Degree from a top business/ engineering school