Engineering manager Product Integration unit M/F
OVHcloud is a global, hyper-scale cloud provider that offers businesses industry-leading performance and value. Founded in 1999, the group is ranked in the world cloud provider TOP10 and manages and maintains 30 datacenters in 12 sites across 4 continents, deploys its own global fiber optic network, and manages the entire supply chain for their cloud services.
Running on its own infrastructures, OVHcloud provides simple, powerful tools for businesses, revolutionizing the way that more than 1 million customers work across the globe. Respect for individuals' right to privacy and equal access to new technologies are central to the company's values.
More details @ https://www.ovhcloud.com/asia/about-us/
OVHcloud, already in the TOP10 of worldwide cloud providers, and looking to provide new services to cloud users. In addition to internal product development, OVHcloud has concluded partnerships with other companies to integrate their products and build a real ecosystem of cloud and provides the best services available on the market.
Product Integration team oversees industrializing connections between partners and OVHcloud to propose these offers with the OVHcloud experience. We have deployed our first partner with this model, OVHcloud is looking for an Engineering Manager in Bangalore to support and help the team to grow and include dozens of new partners.
As Engineering manager of a team in Product Integration Unit, you will be in charge of a squad composed by 3 developers that will grow over the coming months. You will develop and maintain all the systems that allow our partners to provide their product in OVHcloud ecosystem. You will maintain multiple APIs, User interfaces and their SDKs, connectors and documentations.
You will guarantee good development quality and ensure the team is using the best software development practices (continuous improvement mindset, CI/CD, monitoring ). You will determine and drive technical directions for implementation of project in relation with the team tech lead.
You will handle multiple integration projects with products managers, projects managers and partner's teams. Your role will be to define the roadmap, follow projects and anticipate blockers for your team and more globally for the project.
You will manage a World class engineering team. You should ensure each engineer is able to complete their personal goals giving them autonomy or using mentorship if needed. You should also hire new talents to follow the growth of the activity.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in development, and minimum 3 years as an engineering manager
- A solid experience in technical team management and project management
- Good understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in a CI/CD/SaaS environment.
- Exposure to Partner product APIs and Integration Framework designs is an added advantage
- Must demonstrate an ability to technically own a product or a set of features
- Must demonstrate an ability to technically own and negotiate cross-functional deliverables across the matrix organization.
- Prior experience of working with European teams, French in particular, will be an added advantage,
- Must be comfortable working in a distributed team environment across time zones. Willing to travel to France.
- Outstanding attitude and energy.
- Hard-working with a "whatever it takes" attitude.
- Excellent communication (written & spoken) skills.
- Broad understanding of technology trends in cloud industry is an added advantage
- Autonomous, self-motivated
- Individual with accountability and responsibility
- Passion for technology
Notre équipe Public Cloud est experte des questions d'infrastructure et de scalabilité. Elle travaille sur un produit jeune et innovant,… En savoir +