Digital Marketing Specialist
With a presence on five continents and over 2,000 employees, OVH is firmly established as Europe's leading cloud services provider, and a trusted partner for IT professionals around the world. More than 1 million customers from small up to enterprise accounts rely on our infrastructures, launching their own innovations on our scalable, secure solutions.
About this role
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to assist in delivering the digital strategy in the UK & global markets - driving conversions and revenue for web hosting products. You will play a central role in the development and implementation of the acquisition, retention and customer portfolio growth strategy to support international growth.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will help to:
Increase revenue via acquisition of net new customers and acceleration of customer portfolio
- Assist in the creation of strategies to acquire new customers and build a lasting digital connection with them.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media to create brand awareness and acquire new customers.
- Assist with the launch and optimisation of online ads to increase OVH's acquisition.
- Identify and implement the necessary measures to improve website conversions.
- Identify and implement new tactics to increase sales performance.
Coordinate and execute marketing plans
- Translate Digital Marketing strategy and tactical plans into campaign briefs for channel marketing teams and agencies.
- Prepare and coordinate email marketing activities.
- Be actively involved in SEO optimisation and performance monitoring.
- Assist with the launch and optimisation of online ads via digital marketing platforms and media agencies/partners (Google Ads, Twitter ads etc.) to increase OVH's acquisition and awareness.
Increase performance via monitoring and performance analysis
- Gain insight into online marketing channels and campaign performance and identify trends.
- Use analysis outputs to optimise sales performance.
- Analyse the positioning of product and services in the market
- Conduct weekly analysis & reporting of performance and actions.
- Carry out regular competitor analysis for the main products associated with the assigned area, around website experience, digital marketing mix, pricing.
- Identify industry benchmarks and best practice for data usage in the digital marketing universe.
Skills and knowledges:
- Degree or professional diploma in Marketing or Business.
- Knowledge/experience of working with Buyer Journeys & Buyer personas.
- Proficiency in Email Marketing & Email Marketing Automation software.
- Experience using web analytics tools and digital marketing performance metrics.
- Experience managing digital ads placement. (Google Search, Display etc).
- Able to use CMS.
- Experience working with international remote teams and more than 3 years of relevant digital marketing experience.
- A background within the technology/IT industry within an ecommerce environment is preferable.
- Good understanding of SEO fundamentals.
- Good knowledge of paid social media (Twitter Ads, LinkedIn ads) and follower of trends in the B2B social media landscape.
Au sein d’OVH, notre Département Digital Marketing est en charge de développer l’expérience client tout au long de son cycle de vie à… En savoir +