Customer Success Engineer - M/F
As a Customer Success Engineer, you will join an experienced team of 1st Line Support, your key responsibility will be providing technical and billing support by email, chat and phone to our customers from different countries on OVHcloud products.
- IInform and help customers via email, chat and phone on OVHcloud products and services
- Deal with customer's requests and questions related to payments and invoices (billing)
- Troubleshoot and fix general and specific problems related to web services (domains, web hosting, emails, office 365, etc.)
- Troubleshoot and fix general and specific problems related to cloud services (dedicated servers)
- Keep customers updated on the progress of incidents, classifying, escalating and reassigning their requests internally, if necessary
- Provide pre and post-sale commercial support
- Promote and build the image of OVHcloud brand to future customers with strong expertise and excellent customer support
- Basic technical knowledge in web & cloud products: domains names, web hosting, emails, dedicated servers etc.
- Basic background in support with the relevant skill set's related to server's, web/domain hosting
- Understanding of networking, protocols (FTP, TCP/UDP, etc.), DNS, CMS, HTML, Firewall, etc.
- General knowledge of Linux and Windows Server
- Should know how to troubleshoot and converse.
- Should have experience in customer support related to IT.
- Must possess experience in troubleshooting hardware, OS and basic networking as we are looking for a hybrid role.
- Excellent communication, organization and customer service skills
- Passionate for technology and willing to learn and develop himself/herself
- Should be proficient in English both written and from a communication perspective.
- Should have logic in identifying products and differentiating between them.
- Email etiquettes is a must as there will be a lot of written communication back and forth with the customer.
- Understanding of basic structure of cloud platforms would be an added advantage.
- Bachelors Degree - in IT related streams preferred
- Relevant experience of +1-2 years in customer support services for technical products or relevant Customer Support experience in line with a formal qualification will also be considered
- User of web hosting and cloud products is a plus
Notre département Service Client apporte une assistance technique de qualité à l’ensemble de nos clients où qu’ils se trouvent dans le… En savoir +