Content Team Leader - (H/F)
Content Team Leader - (h/f)
Our Content team is there to help all other departments structure, enhance, edit and adapt their ideas, then transmit them to a wider audience.
The Content Manager oversees the content creation process, together with the team delivers high-value editorial content (SEO-oriented commercial webpages, emails, newsletters, case studies, use cases, articles, whitepapers etc.) respecting the OVHcloud tone of voice and editorial guidelines.
- Develop and maintain a functional content calendar across the Customer Universes.
- Ensure content quality and consistency through OVHcloud's style guide and content best practices.
- Manage a team of writers and provide editorial, creative, and technical support to team members.
- Manage projects with external copywriters and agencies.
- Drive compelling customer-facing content production, in line with the global content strategy.
- Leverage market data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop the assets that support a point of view and educate customers that leads to critical behavioral metrics.
- Work closely with numerous OVHcloud teams, such as SEO teams for digital content, translation teams for local market adaptation, eCommerce team for website content, Product Marketing for content brief, Communication for Content roll-out.
- Monitor performance of your content and report KPIs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, English, or related field.
- Min. 4 years agency experience or in a similar role.
- Preferably experience in creating content in the tech industry.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Goal-oriented working style with an ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- English as native language / bilingual.
Notre équipe Contenu a pour but d'assister tous les départements du groupe afin de structurer, agrémenter, éditer et adapter leurs idées,… En savoir +