Cloud Support Technician
OVH is a global hyper-scale cloud provider and is No.1 in Europe with 300,000 servers, 28 datacentres, 19 countries and 18M web applications hosted.
OVH offers a wide range of IT services to companies, and to individuals who are passionate about tech. Whether you're looking at our Private Cloud, Public Cloud or Hybrid Cloud services, web hosting plans, virtual datacentres, dedicated servers, storage solutions or even xDSL and VoIP connections, our services are constantly being improved with the very latest innovations, and are regularly developed with new features.
Does the role interest you?
As part of the technical team, interacting with other Technical Support Specialists, you will be responsible for incoming calls and e-mails of customers that are looking for help and information about OVH products (servers, cloud). In addition, you are also responsible for commercial activities in order to develop existing customers.
Primary Responsibilities for the role
- To inform and help clients via e-mail and telephone regarding OVH's products and services
- To diagnose and fix the general and specific problems relating to their web hosting services
- Quickly identify the type of prospective customer in order to provide adequate responses and Identify the appropriate OVH solution(s) to respond to the prospective customer's expectations
- Support demanding customers to articulate their needs
- Follow all internal training necessary for developing and sustaining an advanced knowledge of products, technologies and sales strategies
- Understand, integrate and develop a pitch to promote the image of the OVH brand to future customers
- Build an image of OVH as company with strong expertise and excellent customer support
Required Knowledge & Experience:
- Good technical knowledge in IT and new technologies (ideally in servers, cloud)
- Knowledge of Linux and virtualization (VMware) is essential for the position
- OpenStack knowledge is a plus
- Good command of IT and telephone tools (CRM)
- To be efficient and quick in proposing solutions
- French knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in IT appreciated
- Relevant experience of +2 years in customer support service for technical products or relevant IT experience in lieu of a formal qualification will also be considered
- Good knowledge of the cloud product
And not last but least
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days total per annum)
- 4 extra days holidays (bridging days)
- 50% contribution to public travel
- Eye test
- Sport Contribution
- Fresh fruit daily, coffee, tea and soft drinks
- Great opportunity for advancement within the company across a variety of roles globally
OVH Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
OVH Ltd is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. OVH Ltd will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply!
Notre équipe Support Cloud met toute son expertise relationnelle et technique avec pour objectif commun la satisfaction de nos clients. … En savoir +