Cloud Inside Sales Representative
OVH is a global hyper-scale cloud provider and is No.1 in Europe with 300,000 servers, 28 datacentres, 19 countries and 18M web applications hosted.
OVH offers a wide range of IT services to companies, and to individuals who are passionate about tech. Whether you're looking at our Private Cloud, Public Cloud or Hybrid Cloud services, web hosting plans, virtual datacentres, dedicated servers, storage solutions or even xDSL and VoIP connections, our services are constantly being improved with the very latest innovations, and are regularly developed with new features.
About the role
As a member of the OVH Cloud Sales team, the Inside Sales Representative is in charge of acquiring and growing customers. Based in our APAC Regional Hub, the Inside Sales Representative is a key actor of OVH international presence. Dynamic, proactive and passionate by Sales and the Cloud Industry, the Inside Sales Representative works in a mutli-cultural team which ultimate goal is the client's satisfaction.
You are the first point of contact between OVH and a prospective customer. Your role will be to assist new customers by answering sales requests through calls and emails, both incoming and outgoing. You are responsible for customer satisfaction and for revenue generation within a diverse set of prospects within the mid-market territory.
- Contribute to OVH's growth on the APAC Cloud market by generating business opportunities with prospective and existing clients,
- Work with various lead sources: inbound calls, tickets, contact form enquiries, promotional campaigns, events follow up etc,
- Help clients identify additional needs,
- Identify and overcome sales hurdles,
- Identify the right OVH product in order to meet customer needs,
- Convert potential prospects into OVH customers,
- Manage a pipeline of business opportunities and add them to our customer system (CRM),
- Reinforce the OVH.com brand while providing excellent customer service.
- Sales mindset and ability to handle technical conversations,
- Knowledge of Cloud products (Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Dedicated Servers, VPS...)
- Ability to work on the phone and to answer electronic tickets generated by customers through email,
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal,
- Customer orientation and technical acumen,
- Rigorous, autonomous, resourceful, organized and proactive
Notre équipe Télésales est le contact privilégié pour répondre à toutes les questions sur nos services et apporter une expérience client… En savoir +