Cloud Architect - M/F
Our Cloud Professional Services team supports our customers & partners, and provides consultative, architectural, engineering support during their journey to the cloud.
Do you want to join an international team composed of Cloud Architects and Consultants with experience of migrations to the Cloud ?
As Cloud Architect, you will play a critical role on the team to simplify our customer's life during their migration to OVHcloud, and to drive the adoption of our services. Besides, you will be strongly involved in new product launch in order to help defining proper professional services expected by our partners & customers.
- Customer facing role, lead technical workshops, provide implementation guidance/assistance when needed
- Help customers to migrate to OVHcloud, define strategies & technical paths of migration
- Manage short or long projects of migrations, upgrade, infrastructure audits
- Technical on boarding of partners and customers on OVHcloud offers
- Analyze customer needs, and deliver statement of work with estimated workload, detailed project scope
- Ensure that projects are implemented meeting customer expectations
- Engineering Background with significant experience in Support & customer projects : architecture, migrations, Data center
- Troubleshooting skills and ability to understand complex relationships between components of multi-tiered applications
- Past experience in building, industrializing and running large highly-available infrastructures in the cloud on multiple regions
- Hands-on experience in virtualization, compute, storage, networking, load balancing, security (inc. firewalling, VPN), business continuity solutions, and enterprise applications
- Experience in one of those 2 areas : VMware's technology stack or Opensource/openstack
- Experience in Infra as Code / Automation
And it would be a plus if you have or are :
- Experience with Linux/Unix/Windows OS system administration, configuration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, security and Patching
- Good knowledge of solutions of Public Cloud Providers
- Ability to see and present "the big picture" and position our services
- Ability to uncover business challenges and develop a custom solution to solve those challenges
- Hungry to learn new technologies, tools and languages
- Experience in Agile or Project management
Notre département Service Client apporte une assistance technique de qualité à l’ensemble de nos clients où qu’ils se trouvent dans le… En savoir +