Technical Advocate Evangeslist - PUBLIC CLOUD (H/F)
The Digital marketing department is looking for a Technical Advocate Evangelist - PUBLIC CLOUD (H/F).
At OVHcloud our Digital Marketing Department develops the customer experience throughout its life cycle through products, services, marketing and communication actions.:Within the Global Product Marketing Team, you will play a leading role in pitching the OVHcloud value proposition to technical practitioner and buyers' audiences.
The Technical advocate evangelist is responsible for accelerating the technical buyer journey and end user adoption through content that teaches how OVHcloud products are used across a wide array of other tools and technologies to solve end user problems. You will rapidly develop a clear understanding of many different end user tool environments and continuously generate content about where and how OVHcloud can meet their needs better than alternatives.
He/she conducts knowledge transfer and training to the marketing and sales forces and contributes to the core product messaging. This position requires a combination of strong technical, marketing skills, project/program management, knowledge about the competitive landscape, and deep understanding of both buyer and technical personas.
- Contributes with the rest of the Product Marketing team to target technical practitioners and IT buyers by deeply understanding their needs and use cases as well as OVHcloud's products and technology
- Contributes to position the technologies we used in our Public Cloud appropriately into their ecosystem of users (documentation about compatibility with standard open-source tools, participation in communities' digital and physical events, involvement with partners of the communities
- Researches competitive solutions and maintain competitive comparisons and evaluations
- Assists OVHcloud's early stage innovation processes and feeds product marketing with innovation strategy & sales arguments
- Develops products and solutions positioning, messaging by prospective buyer role, and ways to overcome competitive objections
- Content Creation
- Creates technical product marketing materials, including web content, uses cases, tutorials, videos, white papers, presentations, sales assets.
- Continuously uncover user needs to proactively plan and build content including how-to guides, demo videos and other content that drives end user adoption
- Elaborates on existing technical resources and translates them into product marketing assets for digital traffic acquisition
- Builds and maintains a strong collaborative partnership with product management, engineering, sales, marketing, and other functions across the business
- Conducts sales enablement sessions to help field teams understand OVHcloud products and how to position it effectively with prospects and customers
- Presents in webinars and other public event forums to evangelize OVHcloud product capabilities and customer value
- Demonstrated experience in technical product marketing, technical product management, pre-sales, or similar roles
- Hands on experience working with Cloud products with knowledge of one or several of those technologies: Openstack (or Public cloud IaaS), Kubernetes, Terraform or other infra-as-code-tools.
- Experience in enterprise software markets, ideally those serving Iaas/Paas/Saas, IT domains, or Application domains
- Familiarity with DevOps, developers, configuration management, continuous delivery, test-driven development, information security and compliance standards
- Excellent technical skills with. Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline such as engineering or computer science, or substantial work experience in a technical role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including an engaging presentation style
- Demonstrated ability to generate easy to understand technical content that produces results
- An ability to collaborate effectively across functions and organizations
- Fluent in English
- Autonomous & flexible
Nos équipes Produit Cloud, Web, Télécoms et Mobile Hosting sont prêtes à conquérir le monde grâce à des solutions innovantes, performantes… En savoir +