Within OVH Asia Pacific team, the CInO department is responsible for designing and delivering server resources and infrastructures, while innovating and industrializing good practices. It ensures competitive levels of service and quality while respecting deadlines agreed with customers.
Working within the Supply Chain, S&OP and Upgrade teams based in Europe, you are responsible for balancing customer demand, the company's production, in accordance with company strategy and based on sales forecasts.
Your role ?
1. Coordinate the supply chain according to customer needs and budgets
- Facilitate the S&OP process with Sales, Marketing and Finance teams in order to direct supply according to customer needs and budgets
- Work with the procurement team on quotes, scheduled and managed import and export shipment
- Work with the revenue management team in order to gurantee optimal levels of service and stock
- Build a transversal relationship with all branches of the group
- Analyze monthly results of key indicators (product availability, funding, stock levels) and determine avenues for improvement
2. Plan and coordinate internal and external customer requests
- Be the first point of contact for infrastructure projects for both internal and external OVH customers
- Analyze needs and determine the feasibility of requests in terms of time frame, cost and quality, in line with supply chain capacity
- Analyze outstanding customer orders (number and length of time)
- Deal with urgent cases (orders with a missed deadline) in collaboration with supply chain and support team
3. Coordinate Upgrade activities
- Establish with Datacenter Coordinators a schedule for deployment, connection and upgrade
- Monitor and adjust daily operations
- Analyze, propose and implement solutions to improve and streamline processes
- Evaluate supply requirements, identify and track orders to meet upgrade and customization needs
- Project Management experience
- Excel skills
- Knowledge of infrastructure components (hardware, servers, networks...)
- Ability to mobilize different teams around the world
Your experience ?
- 5 years' higher education in the field of supply chain/logistics or IT
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role
Le maître mot de notre équipe Supply Chain, c’est l’anticipation. Toujours à l’écoute de nos utilisateurs et devançant leurs besoins, elle… En savoir +