Start-up Development Manager (m/f/d)
OVH is a global provider of hyperscale cloud, which offers businesses a benchmark for value and performance in the sector. Founded in 1999, the group manages and maintains 28 data centres in 12 sites across 4 continents, deploys its own global fibre optic network, and manages the entire supply chain for web hosting. Running on its own infrastructures, OVH provides simple, powerful tools for businesses, revolutionising the way that more than 1 million customers work across the globe. Respect for individuals' right to privacy and equal access to new technologies is central to the company's values. OVH: Innovation for Freedom.
Due to continued expansion, a fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our growing team at an exciting time within OVH.
Start-up Development Manager (m/f/d)
As a Startup Development Manager, you will identify startups with potential to create business opportunities. You will monitor their progress and maintain the relationship with them. You will interact with startups and encourage them to join the OVH cloud startup program. In this context, you will support the commercial strategy for startup clients by taking into account their needs and expectations. You will also ensure that they are satisfied with the products and solutions offered.
Recruiting and animating the startup network
- Identifying and attending relevant startup events, in order to recruit new start-ups for the program
- Working closely with communications and marketing teams to promote the program through various marketing channels
- Accelerating the recruitment of start-ups through partnerships with VCs, incubators, and communities
- Working together with the customer support in your assigned area to ensure efficient start-up on-boarding and scaling-up
- Recommending to each customer the cloud solutions best suited to their needs
- Collecting start-up feedback about the program (tools & processes) and OVH offers and inform corporate teams.
Ensuring the follow-up and achievement of business objectives
- Maintaining a good knowledge of your start-up network (news, priorities, strategy, etc.) in order to identify their challenges, constraints and objectives, to support their success with OVH
- Establishing a relationship of trust with key decision-makers (visits, presentations, sharing of market analyses, etc.)
- Monitoring opportunities and identifying possibilities for additional revenue
- Documenting, tracking and developing the commitments of eligible startups in our CRM lead management system
- Responsible for the transition of start-ups to regular clients managed by the Sales Team
- Producing KPI reports about the program performance
- Significant experience in a technology company or startup
- Passion for startup technology and knowledge of startup lifecycles as well as their special needs
- Knowledge of the IT sector and cloud technologies
- Good understanding of OVH products
- Knowledge of OpenStack and VMware is a plus
- Ability to speak in public
- Service and customer orientation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer
- Exciting work in an innovative and international environment with state-of-the-art technologies
- Collaboration in agile teams with a lot of responsibility and room for each individual
- Very good development opportunities
- Regular company events, free drinks and fresh fruit
- Flexible working hours, home office, market- and performance-oriented remuneration
- Very attractive insurance package as well as pension scheme
Interested? We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Please send your resume to email@example.com, Cover letter and references are not required in the preliminary step. If you have some questions, Lisa Jung will be pleased to answer them on +49 (0) 172 791 3902.
Notre département Sales est garant du développement commercial de l’ensemble de nos solutions, à travers différents canaux. Alliant la… En savoir +