Business Development Manager
OVHcloud is a global provider of hyperscale cloud, which offers businesses a benchmark for value and performance in the sector. Founded in 1999, the group manages and maintains 31 data centers in 12 sites across 4 continents, deploys its own global fiber optic network, and manages the entire supply chain for web hosting. Running on its own infrastructures, OVHcloud provides simple, powerful tools for businesses, revolutionizing the way that more than 1 million customers work across the globe. Respect for individuals' right to privacy and equal access to new technologies is central to the company's values. OVH: Innovation for Freedom.
Due to continued growth we are expanding our UK sales team and are seeking a driven sales professional with proven experience of creating net new business opportunities in the UK&I Tech and Enterprise market with channel partners. Working collaboratively as part of a team of local sales and marketers.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, tenacious and self-motivated sales professional who is hungry for sales success.
- Responsible for defining and executing a strategy to create a consistent flow of Net New sustainable enterprise business via the channel.
- Working collaboratively with key internal stakeholder to deliver upon the strategy to achieve results.
- Responsible for building and managing a strong pipeline against set quota (4:1) through a combination of Self-prospection, Channel generated and marketing generated opportunities.
- To over achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Co-creating impactful and compelling campaigns with our Partner Marketing and Events manager, to increase awareness in the market
- To present account review plans and large deals review sessions with direct line manager and other senior stakeholders
- Responsible for maintaining accurate information in the OVHcloud CRM and forecasting systems reporting on KPI's in line with business goals
- Continuous personal development, internal and external programs to develop product, market and competition analysis
- A strong individual contributor and team player, with proven Enterprise and Channel sales skills
- Proven ability to repeatedly generate (and close) net new logo Enterprise business, typically across a 6-month sales cycle
- A minimum of 7 years' sales experience selling complex IT solutions to UK Channel/Enterprise; ideally within Cloud/Storage/Managed Services
- Experience and proven relationships within a UK Channel focused GTM, working with both technology partners: VMware, Megaport, Equinix, Veeam and VAR's, MSP's, and Systems Integrators
- Successfully completed studies in economics, business, computer science or a comparable background
- A highly self-motived individual who has a desire to exceed sales goals, while building a trusted relationships
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Can demonstrate examples of where they have successfully built and leveraged relationships with VAR's, MSP's, SI's to capture new opportunties
- Experience of working with/selling to all levels within an organisation, including Chief Information Officer, Chief Information Security Officer, Information Security Manager, Security Operations Manager, Infrastructure Director
- Be familiar with recognised sales frames like challenger sales, with a can do attitude
Notre département Sales est garant du développement commercial de l’ensemble de nos solutions, à travers différents canaux. Alliant la… En savoir +