Technical Account Manager
About the company:
With a presence on five continents and over 2,400 employees, OVHcloud is firmly established as Europe's leading cloud services provider, and a trusted partner for IT professionals around the world. More than 1 million customers from small up to enterprise accounts rely on our infrastructures, launching their own innovations on our scalable, secure solutions.
About the role:
Our team of professional OVHCloud Customer Success experts plays a crucial and central role in supporting our strategic customer journey.
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM), you will draw on your customer-facing skills and technical acumen to help customers successfully adopt and operate their OVHcloud Solutions.
Your previous experience with cloud infrastructure, program management, enterprise technology support/operations and customer advocacy will play an essential part in your day-to-day work, driving success for our most critical customers. To lead and facilitate the successful adoption of OVHcloud Solutions, you will guide organisations through the technical facets of the operations.
You will also regularly engage with diverse stakeholder groups on a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team. Utilizing your relationship management skills and technical credibility, you will effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
Working closely with a Support and Account Team, the Technical Account Manager is primarily focused on ensuring operational excellence and our customer satisfaction
- Be a trusted advisor and advocate of the OVH solutions
- Lead an organisations through adoption and operation of their solution, partnering withSupport and Product teams to ensure customer success
- Work with customers, Support and Professional Services teams to guide queries/escalations to resolution.
- Manage operational activities from end to end;managing timelines, milestones, migration goals, incidents, queries and capacity planning for expansion
- Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive new feature development.
- Lead customer queries across multiple work streams and specialist teams, to maintain customer momentum
- Develop best practice and identifying opportunities for learning through customer engagement, to support internal and customer facing initiatives
- Develop relationships with customers, to understand their business and to co-develop their technical roadmap
- Lead monthly operational reviews with customers to share KPIs, review solutions and better understand their technical needs
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in a customer-facing role, interfacing with executive stakeholders, driving customer technical implementations/transformation programs.
- Experience supporting customers in one of the following: cloud operations (launch and capacity planning, product release management), technical support, escalation management or IT consulting
- ITIL certification is desirable
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience of collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-party developers to deliver high-impact solutions.
- Project management experience or can demonstrate experience as a key contributor to a project.
- Experience of collaborating with various internal business units and with large enterprise stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and crisis management skills
- Can working autonomously, enjoys learning and has a positive outlook.
- Detailed orientated with a passion for customer relations
- Solid technical knowledge and hands on experience of CLOUD products and technologies
- Demonstrable systems Administration Skills (Linux, VMware ESXi, MS Server)
- Knowledge of OVH product/service offerings
- Strong system administration and virtualization skills (Linux, MS Server, VMware ESXi, OpenStack)
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave per year
- 4 additional days of annual leave (bridging days)
- 50% off your public travel to work
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Free eye test
- Sports contribution
- Fresh fruit and refreshments
- Quarterly social events
Want to join a unique human adventure?
Explore new ways and use your talent and your energy to support an ambitious project?
You are at the right place. Join the OVHcloud adventure!
OVHcloud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
Our Customer Service department provides high-quality technical assistance to all our customers, wherever they are in the world. It adapts… Find out more