Senior Cloud Consultant
With a presence on five continents and over 2,400 employees, OVHcloud is firmly established as Europe's leading cloud services provider, and a trusted partner for IT professionals around the world. More than 1 million customers, from small up to enterprise accounts, rely on our infrastructures, launching their own innovations on our scalable, secure solutions.
Our Cloud Professional Services team supports our customers & partners, and provides consultative, architectural, engineering assistance during their journey to the cloud.
The Team is composed of Cloud Architects & Consultants, with long experience of migrations to the Cloud, and with a good background in infrastructure, private & public cloud.
The Senior Cloud Consultant plays a critical role to analyze customer needs, to offer a strategy of migration and to drive the adoption of our services. He will provide technical Consulting Services and will take a key role in the evolution of the Cloud Consulting activity and associated offers, around the evolution and transformation of customer infrastructures to the cloud.
- Analyze customer needs, and deliver statement of work with estimated workload, detailed project scope
- Manage customer business needs related to the move to the Cloud
- Customer facing role, lead technical workshops jointly with Cloud Architects, define strategies & technical paths of migration
- Provide on boarding of partners and customers on OVHcloud offers
- Manage short or long projects of technical assistance, migrations, and ensure that projects are implemented meeting customer expectations, managing communication plan, risks, delivery times
- Strongly involved in new product launch: help defining proper consulting services expected by our partners & customers
- Engineering or Consulting Background with significant experience in customer projects : architecture, migrations, move to the Cloud, DRP strategy
- Experience in DevOps & Infra as Code / Automation : Ansible, Terraform, Github
- Past experience in building, industrializing and running large highly-available infrastructures in the cloud on multiple regions
- Experience in Openstack, Kubernetes, Docker, VMWare is appreciated
- Ability to understand complex relationships between components of multi-tiered applications
- Experience in a customer & partner facing role in a cloud environment, good relationship building skills
- Communication is an important part of the role : verbal and writing skills are required
- Fluent in English to engage on projects in international environment
Nice to have:
- Experience in virtualization, compute, storage, networking, security, business continuity solutions, and enterprise applications
- Experience with Linux/Unix/Windows OS
- Experience AI / ML is a plus
- Good knowledge of solutions of Public Cloud Providers is a plus
- Ability to see and present "the big picture" and position our services
- Ability to uncover business challenges and develop a custom solution to solve those challenges
- you like to learn new technologies, tools and languages
- Experience in Agile or Project management is a plus
Our Cloud Support team members put all their people skills and technical expertise into achieving a common goal: customer satisfaction… Find out more