Security Engineer F/M
Backed by the processing of several million emails exchanged per day, OVHcloud is developing its Mail team with several security engineers to optimize email flow management and guarantee the best level of protection for its customers.
As part of the team responsible for email management infrastructures, you will need to analyse the threats facing our customers, and implement the right protection solutions to protect them.
You will actively participate in the development of new tools, functionalities and architectures for the protection of customer email while ensuring compliance with legal obligations in terms of electronic communications (Archiving, GDPR...)
You will also be asked to share your knowledge in order to raise awareness among customers and employees about implementing best practices to reduce their exposure to certain threats.
- Improve existing tools by developing new features
- Find answers to problems encountered either by installing new tools or by participating in the R&D team activity
- Maintain in operational conditions the tools used by the team
- Analyze indicators identified by internal tools and deduce trends
- Analyze logs for the detection of particular events
- Qualify flows
- Good knowledge of security applied to email infrastructures (DKIM, SPF, SRS, TLS, SSL)
- Good knowledge one or more programming languages (Python, Golang, Perl, C) as well as integration tools (Git, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform)
- Knowledge of Linux environments
- Knowledge of machine learning dedicated to security and knowledge of digital forensics Windows and/or Linux are additional qualities that will be appreciated.
- Basic network knowledge
- English: minimum level B2
La mission de notre équipe Web Hosting est de garantir la qualité du service, de l’industrialisation et de l’évolution des produits sur nos… Find out more