Pre Sales Engineer
The pre-sales engineer is responsible for providing technical support to large commercial accounts in order to assist during contract negotiations.
Your Role ?
- Respond to calls for bids in collaboration with a commercial engineer
- Analyze customer needs
- Set out the most relevant technical offer in collaboration with the CTO
- Formalize the procedures for responding to calls for bids Assist with the customer side of large commercial accounts in order to provide both technical support and a technical perspective on the company's offer
- Respond to customers' questions and reassure them by giving relevant answers to technical points
- Give technical demonstrations and product presentations to customers, decision-makers and/or users
- Monitor all market developments from the financial and technological side
- Participate in professional expos, conferences and any other event that can help you enrich your market knowledge
- Raise awareness of the company by using your expertise to help develop new products and improve existing solutions
- Relay use cases and share experiences on the ground
Your Assets ?
- Technical skills
- Ability to make decisions and strength of conviction
- Writing skills
- Business sense; ability to carefully and precisely formalize customer proposals
- Team spirit; ability to work in conjunction with the commercial engineer and to collaborate with various internal services
- Command of English essential
Your Experience ?
- 5-7 years' experience in a similar position required
Growing our business is a priority. Our Sales Development team must therefore be able to detect the new opportunities offered by our… Find out more