Partner Program Manager
As the Partner Program Marketing & operations manager, you are in charge of the Partner Program roll-out in a cluster. Together with cluster's stakeholders, you carry end to end responsibility for the success of the Partner Program in your region.
The successful candidate needs to be passionate for channel strategy, business operations, and processes. He/she supports the local sales teams in acquiring and growing the partners ecosystem to ultimately unleash partner productivity and profitability.
Your missions ?
Within the Partner program team, you drive partners acquisition, support partners onboarding and training, animate the partners portfolio in close relationship with our local digital & physical sales teams, monitor the program KPIs for the cluster Americas.
Working with the differents teams in our Customers Units and Channel Sales managers, you are the local evangelist of the partner program. You own the end-to-end partner program lifecycle at the cluster level.
Partners acquisition & qualification
- Maintain a deep understanding of the partner landscape in the cluster
- Identify potential partner candidates through key events and collaboration with our preferred suppliers
- Be present and speak at key industry events and OVHcloud partner academy and webinars to promote the program
- Qualify the candidates and pass-on to the sales teams
- Maintain the partner program dashboard
Partners onboarding & trainings
- Run the onboarding sessions for the new partners
- Define the training plan for the cluster and ensure coordination with the communication teams (local & group) to set-up the schedule
- Find the relevant trainers to deliver to training sessions
- Together with sales teams, monitor the training courses and number of registrants
- Together with Sales, you make sure the partners respect the partnership contract (trainings, revenue threshold, subscription to the appropriate technical support level, )
Partner farming & marketing animation
- Drive the monthly partner newsletter in the cluster
- Together with sales, define local co-marketing plan and events with major partners
- Moderate the partner program website in the cluster (locator, OVHcloud partner academy, online literature, )
- Central point of contact to ensure the framework is respected
- Fluent in English
- 5+ year working experience
- Experience with/knowledge of the channel including Web Agencies, VARs/ resellers, MSPs/ cloud partners in IT industry
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries
- Ability to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong influencing and communication skills
To support OVH’s global growth, our Customer Engagement team implements and improves our acquisition and customer engagement strategies. By… Find out more