Inside Sales Representative - M/F
As a member of the OVHcloud Sales team, the Inside Sales Representative is in charge of acquiring and growing customers. Based in our EMEA Regional Hub, the Inside Sales Representative is a key actor of OVHcloud international presence. Dynamic, proactive and passionate by Sales and the Cloud Industry, the Inside Sales Representative works in a mutli-cultural team which ultimate goal is the client's satisfaction.
Throughout your 6 weeks induction training we will learn about OVHcloud products by recognized experts on the Cloud Industry sector and how to use OVHcloud unique selling points (USPs) to best position our products into a successful sales pitch.
You are the first point of contact between OVHcloud and a prospective customer. Your role will be to assist new customers by answering sales requests through calls and emails, both incoming and outgoing. You are responsible for customer satisfaction and for revenue generation within a diverse set of prospects within the mid-market territory.
- Contribute to OVHcloud's growth on the Spanish Cloud market by generating business opportunities with prospective and existing clients,
- Work with various lead sources: inbound calls, tickets, contact form enquiries, promotional campaigns, events follow up etc,
- Help clients identify additional needs,
- Identify and overcome sales hurdles,
- Identify the right OVHcloud product to meet customer needs,
- Convert potential prospects into OVHcloud customers,
- Manage a pipeline of business opportunities and add them to our customer system (CRM),
- Reinforce the OVHcloud.com brand while providing excellent customer service,
At OVHcloud, we encourage boldness and initiative. Beyond these missions, we therefore expect you to be proactive and to participate in the continuous improvement of your scope.
- Sales mindset and ability to handle technical conversations,
- Ability to work on the phone and to answer electronic tickets generated by customers through email,
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal,
- You are organized and proactive,
- With a great sense of service, you are keen to have a positive impact on your internal and/or external contacts,
- You are open to the world and working in an international context is an important aspect for you,
- You are autonomous and able to work in a fast-paced, environment
- Fluent Spanish, Portugese and English,
Our Sales department is responsible for the commercial development of all our solutions, via different sales channels. Combining customer… Find out more