Event Manager M/F
OVH is an innovative, hyper-scale cloud provider dedicated to delivering best-in-class technical expertise and cost-effective solutions to companies worldwide. From tech-focused entrepreneurial ventures to small and medium businesses to global enterprises, companies of all sizes trust our ground-breaking solutions to drive their growth. Our proprietary global fibre-optic network, green data centres, continuous R&D, end-to-end supply chain management, and expert customer service all attest to the OVH difference and because we maintain full control of the supply chain, we can provide the best products, with the best performance, at the best value for our customers.
Teamwork is our strength. We can achieve common goals through cohesion, trust, integration and respect for the talent of every individual. Our asset is that we communicate with one another in an understanding and diverse environment which stimulates our work. Sharing knowledge and experiences are part of our daily lives. Much like the internet itself, our work is participative and collaborative.
Within the Communication team, you are in charge of various event missions organized by the company.
Within the framework of your missions, you ensure the strategy, event communication and realization of the events assigned to your planning.
- Event organisation: planning, definition of objectives, development of the communication plan, budget monitoring, logistics management, event execution, post-event monitoring
- Event Communication: promotion of the Event online, implementation of communication actions adapted to the target and objectives, follow-up of registrations.
- Manage all print and online marketing material (e.g. brochures, case studies, presentations) from design to distribution
- Event planning management
- Optimization of existing event concepts
- Sponsor management
- Event monitoring
- Experience in organizing and managing events to achieve the desired outcome, within budget and desired timeframes
- Excellent organizational skills
- Communication tools knowledge
- Writing skills
- Passionate for events
- Interest in new technologies
- Driving license required, frequent travel required
- Fluent in English
To support OVH’s global growth, our Customer Engagement team implements and improves our acquisition and customer engagement strategies. By… Find out more