Digital Sales Specialist
The Digital Sales & Marketing Department is in charge to develop the experience and customer journeys throughout its life cycle (pre-sales through the online store and after-sales through the customer area or Manager) products and services related to the different OVH ranges.
As a Digital Sales Specialist, you drive the digital commercial animation of your country perimeter and deploy the digital strategy locally with all the CDMO players. You orchestrate the implementation of the commercial plans and the resulting actions with the teams involved.
Monitor and analyse the main KPIs for your market/ perimeter :
- Follow and analyse the trafic, orders on the website and on the main pages on the websites ( DS,...)
- Anticipate the actions to do according the usual trend of the main KPIs
- Analyse what has been done Y-1 to synchronise the actions in Y in progress
Digital commercial plan proposal and coordination of all the actions :
- Propose sales actions for market /perimeter & coordinate the execution (6 months view)
- Analyse the performance of the campaigns and update the actions if necessary
- Set up digital commercial sales plan on new products ( HP, secondary banners, communication plan, targeted emails, )
- Execute the digital commercial plan according the CU stakes
- Develop the up-sell and cross-sell to increase the added value of our products =>increase of sales
Acquisition plan / Loyalty plan:
- Identify the good levers to use according the market to generate qualified trafic
- Deploy the local trafic actions according the input from the trafic team and content team on the main range of products
- Monitore the global trafic dashboard on your market / perimeter ( SEO, Direct trafic, referals, )
- Identify and animate the list of relevant forums/ influencers on your market/ perimeter
Benchmark analysis :
- Benchmark on sales actions ( competitors) to share with the CU in a weekly basis
- Benchmark on acquisition (do we loose positions on SEO, action on SEA, )
Your asset ?
- Knowledge of the digital ecosystem and AARRR levers
- Competence in digital commercial animation
- Mastery of customer analysis, dates and digital customer experience
- Essential knowledge of analytics tools, A / B testing, customer feedback, mouse tracking & heat mapping
- Ability to anticipate, adapt quickly and meet new challenges
- Ability to anticipate and adapt quickly to new trends
Your background ?
- Master from a business school or engineering school, specializing in web marketing, e-commerce, or digital communication
- 2 to 5 years of experience in the field of digital marketing on an BtoB e-commerce site
To support OVH’s global growth, our Customer Engagement team implements and improves our acquisition and customer engagement strategies. By… Find out more