Digital Marketing Specialist
With a presence on five continents and over 2,000 employees, OVH is firmly established as Europe's leading cloud services provider, and a trusted partner for IT professionals around the world. More than 1 million customers from small up to enterprise accounts rely on our infrastructures, launching their own innovations on our scalable, secure solutions.
About this role
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to assist in delivering the digital strategy in the UK & global markets - driving conversions and revenue for web hosting products. You will play a central role in the development and implementation of the acquisition, retention and customer portfolio growth strategy to support international growth.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will help to:
Increase revenue via acquisition of net new customers and acceleration of customer portfolio
- Assist in the creation of strategies to acquire new customers and build a lasting digital connection with them.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media to create brand awareness and acquire new customers.
- Assist with the launch and optimisation of online ads to increase OVH's acquisition.
- Identify and implement the necessary measures to improve website conversions.
- Identify and implement new tactics to increase sales performance.
Coordinate and execute marketing plans
- Translate Digital Marketing strategy and tactical plans into campaign briefs for channel marketing teams and agencies.
- Prepare and coordinate email marketing activities.
- Be actively involved in SEO optimisation and performance monitoring.
- Assist with the launch and optimisation of online ads via digital marketing platforms and media agencies/partners (Google Ads, Twitter ads etc.) to increase OVH's acquisition and awareness.
Increase performance via monitoring and performance analysis
- Gain insight into online marketing channels and campaign performance and identify trends.
- Use analysis outputs to optimise sales performance.
- Analyse the positioning of product and services in the market
- Conduct weekly analysis & reporting of performance and actions.
- Carry out regular competitor analysis for the main products associated with the assigned area, around website experience, digital marketing mix, pricing.
- Identify industry benchmarks and best practice for data usage in the digital marketing universe.
Skills and knowledges:
- Degree or professional diploma in Marketing or Business.
- Knowledge/experience of working with Buyer Journeys & Buyer personas.
- Proficiency in Email Marketing & Email Marketing Automation software.
- Experience using web analytics tools and digital marketing performance metrics.
- Experience managing digital ads placement. (Google Search, Display etc).
- Able to use CMS.
- Experience working with international remote teams and more than 3 years of relevant digital marketing experience.
- A background within the technology/IT industry within an ecommerce environment is preferable.
- Good understanding of SEO fundamentals.
- Good knowledge of paid social media (Twitter Ads, LinkedIn ads) and follower of trends in the B2B social media landscape.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holidays per year
- 4 additional days off (bridging days)
- 50% off your public travel to work
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Free eye test
- Sports contribution
- Fresh fruit and refreshments
- Quarterly social events
Within OVH, the Digital Marketing department is in charge of developing each and every stage of the customer experience through products,… Find out more