Digital Marketing Manager F/M
With a presence on 5 continents and over 2,300 employees, OVHcloud is a fast-growing organisation providing scalable and secure hosting cloud services, adapted to IT professionals, from small up to enterprise accounts. More than 1 million customers in 138 countries rely on our infrastructures.
About this role
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to assist in delivering the digital strategy in the Central Eastern Europe - driving conversions and revenue for our cloud and web hosting products. You will play a central role in the development and implementation of the acquisition, retention and customer portfolio growth strategy to support international growth.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will help to:
Increase revenue via acquisition of net new customers and acceleration of customer portfolio
- Assist in the creation of strategies to acquire new customers and build a lasting digital connection with them.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media to create brand awareness and acquire new customers.
- Assist with the launch and optimisation of online ads to increase OVHcloud's acquisition.
- Identify and implement the necessary measures to improve website conversions.
- Identify and implement new tactics to increase sales performance.
Coordinate and execute marketing plans
- Translate Digital Marketing strategy and tactical plans into campaign briefs for channel marketing teams and agencies.
- Prepare and coordinate email marketing activities.
- Be actively involved in SEO optimisation and performance monitoring.
- Assist with the launch and optimisation of online ads via digital marketing platforms and media agencies/partners (Google Ads, Twitter ads etc.) to increase OVHcloud's acquisition and awareness.
Increase performance via monitoring and performance analysis
- Gain insight into online marketing channels and campaign performance and identify trends.
- Use analysis outputs to optimise sales performance.
- Analyse the positioning of product and services in the market
- Conduct weekly analysis & reporting of performance and actions.
- Carry out regular competitor analysis for the main products associated with the assigned area, around website experience, digital marketing mix, pricing.
- Identify industry benchmarks and best practice for data usage in the digital marketing universe.
- Knowledge/experience of working with Buyer Journeys & Buyer personas.
- Proficiency in Email Marketing & Email Marketing Automation software.
- Experience using web analytics tools and digital marketing performance metrics.
- Experience managing digital ads placement. (Google Search ads, Display etc).
- Able to use CMS.
- Good understanding of SEO fundamentals.
- Good knowledge of paid social media (Twitter Ads, LinkedIn ads) and follower of trends in the B2B social media landscape.
- Fluent Polish and English
- At least a relevant bachelor's degree or professional diploma in Marketing or Business.
- Experience working with international remote teams and A least 3-5 years relevant digital marketing experience.
- A background within the technology/IT industry within an ecommerce environment is preferable.
- Comfortable office in Wroclaw, located in the city center, with play room, chill-out room, and free parking;
- Partially remote work possible;
- 4 extra days off;
- Employee Pension Schemes (PPE);
- 50% contribution to public transport;
- Language courses;
- Sport card;
- Private health care, life insurance;
- Meal bonus;
- The Best Wellbeing Organisation 2020 recognised by Wellbeing Institute;
- Great opportunity to advance within the company across variety of roles globally
To support OVH’s global growth, our Customer Engagement team implements and improves our acquisition and customer engagement strategies. By… Find out more