Customer Success Manager
About the company:
With a presence on five continents and over 2,400 employees, OVHcloud is firmly established as Europe's leading cloud services provider, and a trusted partner for IT professionals around the world. More than 1 million customers, from small up to enterprise accounts, rely on our infrastructures, launching their own innovations on our scalable, secure solutions.
About the role:
The Customer Success entity at OVHcloud is a team of professionals and experts who is responsible of large account customers to transform themselves by operating our solutions.
Within this entity, as Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will act as a trusted advisor to support our large account customers in the use and adoption of our solutions enabling them to achieve their business objectives and maximize their investments. In partnership with your customers, you will develop and execute success plans, including the establishment of a suitable governance to identify the human, process and technological levers of their transformation path to the cloud. You will identify organizational and technical barriers and opportunities to help them develop their use of solutions. You will also share best practices and organizational changes needed to accelerate their integration.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will understand the customer's objectives and interact regularly with customers and OVHcloud stakeholders, like a conductor, to ensure that OVHcloud helps them achieve their objectives. You will also act as an in-house OVHcloud customer ambassador to influence product roadmaps.
In close contact with the Technical Account Manager (TAM) and sales team, the MSC's role is primarily to ensure alignment, customer satisfaction and retention.
- Managing the customer accounts internal and external
- Implement appropriate governance and monitoring
- Ensure proper execution of customer contracts
- Define a success plan short term and long term to meet customer challenges and ensure its execution.
- Lead the management of client projects with identification of risks and obstacles and communicate to the client in crisis management phase in close collaboration with internal teams.
- Identify the levers of growth and work together with the sales team on transformation and renewal.
- Establish dashboards and KPI review success identify with the customer
- Create customer stories, manage the customer community by engaging them to exchange/share, influence the product roadmap.
- Help improve internal processes (customer vision, scoring etc...)
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in an experience dealing with large-account clients
- Experience in a customer-facing role, interfacing with executive stakeholders, driving customer technical implementations/transformation programs.
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
- Good knowledge of cloud products and technologies
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a can do attitude
- Ability to diagnose technical solutions and problems in business terms.
- Sense of analysis and challenge of customer needs
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem resolution and conflict management
- ITIL certification is desirable
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of OVH product/service offerings
- Project management experience or can demonstrate experience as a key contributor to a project.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and crisis management skills
- Can working autonomously, enjoys learning and has a positive outlook.
- Detailed orientated with a passion for customer relations
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave per year plus bank holidays
- 4 days of additional annual leave (flexi days)
- 50% off your public travel to work
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Free eye test
- Sports contribution
- Fresh fruit and refreshments
- Quarterly social events
Want to join a unique human adventure?
Explore new ways and use your talent and your energy to support an ambitious project?
You are at the right place. Join the OVHcloud adventure!
OVHcloud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
Our Customer Service department provides high-quality technical assistance to all our customers, wherever they are in the world. It adapts… Find out more