Customer Advocate with Polish, English and German F/M
As a Customer Advocate you will join an experienced team of 1st Line Support, your key responsibility will be providing support for our clients from different countries.
- Answering the multichannel questions (call, e-mail, chat) of customers concerning billing, order tracking, administration;
- Answering to escalations and informing customers of correct process;
- Keeping customers updated on the progress of an investigation and its resolution.
- Providing post-sale support service;
- Participate in defined loyalty actions and missions;
- Understand, integrate and develop a pitch to promote the image of the OVH brand to future customers;
- Build an image of OVH as company with strong expertise and excellent customer support.
At OVHcloud, we encourage boldness and initiative. Beyond these missions, we therefore expect you to be proactive and to participate in the continuous improvement of your scope.
- Fluent Polish, English and German is essential
- Experience in similar position: Help Desk, Service Desk (in an IT environment is an asset);
- Great communication skills;
- Ability to manage priorities;
- Strong customer service focus;
- Ability to work efficiently within a team;
- Willingness to work with new technologies;
- You are open to the world and working in an international environment is an important aspect for you;
- You are autonomous and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 4 weeks induction training
- Optional part-time work from home
- 4 extra days off
- Employee Pension Schemes (PPE)
- 50% contribution to public transport
- Office in the Wroclaw city center with play room, chill-out room and free parking
- Language courses
- Sport card
- Private health care
- Meal bonus
- Great opportunity for advancement within the company across a variety of roles globally
Our Customer Loyalty team supports users at every stage of their relationship with OVH. Their tasks are varied, with the aim of helping… Find out more