With a presence on five continents and over 2,400 employees, OVHcloud is firmly established as Europe's leading cloud services provider, and a trusted partner for IT professionals around the world. More than 1 million customers, from small up to enterprise accounts, rely on our infrastructures, launching their own innovations on our scalable, secure solutions.
Our Cloud Professional Services team supports our customers & partners, and provides consultative, architectural, engineering assistance during their journey to the cloud.
As Cloud Engineer/DevOps, you will provide Professional Services and will assist our clients in order to design, migrate to, integrate and optimize our public cloud and databases products.
- Improve your expertise about OVHcloud products in Public Cloud and Databases field
- Design public cloud infrastructures
- Assist our customers in their move to the Cloud
- Provide technical advice to our customers, share best practices in network, security and highly-available infrastructures
- Provide on boarding of partners and customers about OVHcloud offers
- Improve and upgrade customers' infrastructures, in order to guarantee a high level of service
- Automate Cloud infrastructures' deployment and maintenance
- Deliver successful professional services to our clients, during their migration to our OVHcloud solutions, including database and Big Data/AI.
- Passionate for infrastructure/Ops, DevOps culture and/or SRE, CI/CD
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge in scripting : Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, ...or other similar tools
- Data oriented mindset and good knowledge in one of the following solutions: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Kafka, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, M3DB
- Fluent in English to engage on projects in international environment
- Strong knowledge in network, *nix and system administration
- Knowledge in Kubernetes, Docker or Cloud Native is a plus
Our Cloud Support team members put all their people skills and technical expertise into achieving a common goal: customer satisfaction… Find out more