Business Development Manager F/M
Due to continued growth we are expanding our Polish sales team and are seeking a driven sales professional with proven experience of creating net new business opportunities in the Poland & Central&Eastern Europe Mid and Enterprise market with direct customers and channel partners. Working collaboratively as part of a team of local sales and marketers.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, tenacious and self-motivated sales professional who is hungry for sales success.
- Responsible for defining and executing a strategy to create a consistent flow of Net New sustainable enterprise business via the channel.
- Working collaboratively with key internal stakeholder to deliver upon the strategy to achieve results.
- Responsible for building and managing a strong pipeline against set quota (4:1) through a combination of Self-prospection, Channel generated and marketing generated opportunities.
- To over achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Co-creating impactful and compelling campaigns with our Partner Marketing and Events manager, to increase awareness in the market
- To present account review plans and large deals review sessions with direct line manager and other senior stakeholders
- Responsible for maintaining accurate information in the OVHcloud CRM and forecasting systems reporting on KPI's in line with business goals
- Continuous personal development, internal and external programs to develop product, market and competition analysis
- A strong individual contributor and team player, with proven Enterprise and Channel sales skills
- Proven ability to repeatedly generate (and close) net new logo Mid/Enterprise business, typically across a 6-month sales cycle
- A minimum of 5 years' sales experience selling complex IT solutions to Polish Channel/Mid-Enterprise; ideally within Cloud/Storage/Managed Services
- Experience and proven relationships within a Polish Channel focused GTM, working with both technology partners: VMware, Megaport, Equinix, Veeam and VAR's, MSP's, and Systems Integrators
- Successfully completed studies in economics, business, computer science or a comparable background
- A highly self-motived individual who has a desire to exceed sales goals, while building a trusted relationships
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Can demonstrate examples of where they have successfully built and leveraged relationships with VAR's, MSP's, SI's to capture new opportunities
- Experience of working with/selling to all levels within an organization, including Chief Information Officer, Chief Information Security Officer, Information Security Manager, Security Operations Manager, Infrastructure Director, Chief technology Officer
- Be familiar with recognized sales frames like challenger sales, with a can do attitude
- Fluent Polish and English
- Russian/Ukrainian would be an asset
- Partially remote work possible
- 4 extra days off
- Employee Pension Schemes (PPE)
- 50% contribution to public transport
- Office in the Wroclaw / Warsaw city center
- Language courses
- Sport card
- Private health care
- Meal bonus
- The best Wellbeing Organisation 2020 recognized by Wellbeing Institute
Our Sales department is responsible for the commercial development of all our solutions, via different sales channels. Combining customer… Find out more