Business Development Manager
About the company:
With a presence on five continents and over 2,400 employees, OVHcloud is firmly established as Europe's leading cloud services provider, and a trusted partner for IT professionals around the world. More than 1 million customers, from small up to enterprise accounts, rely on our infrastructures, launching their own innovations on our scalable, secure solutions.
About the role:
Due to continued growth we are expanding our UK sales team and are seeking a driven sales professional with proven experience of creating net new business opportunities in the UK&I Tech and Enterprise market with channel partners. Working collaboratively as part of a team of local sales and marketers.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, tenacious, and self-motivated sales professional who is hungry for sales success.
- Responsible for defining and executing a Sales strategy to create a consistent flow of Net New sustainable enterprise and Public Sector business via the channel.
- Working collaboratively with key internal stakeholder to deliver upon the strategy to achieve results.
- Responsible for building and managing a strong pipeline against set quota (4:1) through a combination of Self-prospection, Channel generated and marketing generated opportunities.
- To overachieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Co-creating impactful and compelling campaigns with our Partner Marketing and Events manager, to increase awareness in the market
- Prospecting by way of Proactive outreach, Calls, Emails, and social selling via LinkedIn
- To identify big bets, present account review plans and large deals review sessions with direct line manager and other senior stakeholders
- Responsible for maintaining accurate information in the OVHcloud CRM and forecasting systems reporting on KPI's in line with business goals
- Continuous personal development, internal and external programs to develop product, market and competition analysis
Skills and Experience:
- A strong individual contributor and team player, with proven Enterprise, Public Sector and Channel sales skills
- Proven ability to repeatedly generate (and close) net new logo Enterprise business, typically across a 6-month sales cycle
- Proven ability to identify big bet pursuits and drive account-based sales campaigns
- A minimum of 7 years' sales experience selling complex IT solutions to UK Channel/Enterprise; ideally within Cloud/Storage/Managed Services
- Experience and proven relationships within a UK Channel focused GTM, working with both technology partners: VMware, Megaport, Equinix, Veeam and VAR's, MSP's, and Systems Integrators
- Familiar with Procurement frameworks e.g., Crown Commercial Services, Gov.UK Digital Marketplace (G-Cloud)
- A highly self-motived individual who has a desire to exceed sales goals, while building a trusted relationship's orchestrating internal virtual teams and external channel partners.
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal. Ability to build compelling customer proposals and responses to RFP's/RFI's
- Can demonstrate examples of where they have successfully built and leveraged relationships with VAR's, MSP's, SI's to capture new opportunities
- Experience of working with/selling to all levels within an organisation, including Chief Information Officer, Chief Information Security Officer, Information Security Manager, Security Operations Manager, Infrastructure Director
- Be familiar with recognised sales frames like challenger sales, MEDDIC, with a can-do attitude
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave per year plus bank holidays
- 4 days of additional annual leave (flexi days)
- 50% off your public travel to work
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Free eye test
- Sports contribution
- Fresh fruit and refreshments
- Quarterly social events
Want to join a unique human adventure?
Explore new ways and use your talent and your energy to support an ambitious project?
You are at the right place. Join the OVHcloud adventure!
OVHcloud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
Our Sales department is responsible for the commercial development of all our solutions, via different sales channels. Combining customer… Find out more