Social Media Manager M/F H/F
OVH is an innovative, hyper-scale cloud provider dedicated to delivering best-in-class technical expertise and cost-effective solutions to companies worldwide. From tech-focused entrepreneurial ventures to small and medium businesses to global enterprises, companies of all sizes trust our ground-breaking solutions to drive their growth. Our proprietary global fibre-optic network, green data centres, continuous R&D, end-to-end supply chain management, and expert customer service all attest to the OVH difference and because we maintain full control of the supply chain, we can provide the best products, with the best performance, at the best value for our customers.
Teamwork is our strength. We can achieve common goals through cohesion, trust, integration and respect for the talent of every individual. Our asset is that we communicate with one another in an understanding and diverse environment which stimulates our work. Sharing knowledge and experiences are part of our daily lives. Much like the internet itself, our work is participative and collaborative.Your Role?
The Social Media Manager will play a central role in developing brand identity and market reach as an integrated part of OVH's global marketing and communications strategy. We are seeking a social media manager, balancing branding creativity with a strong grasp on all things digital.
This role reports into the Head of Social Media and is part of the international Communications department.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Develop and execute social strategy for social media channels, ensuring delivery of results against our KPIs and business objectives
- Develop social-first storylines and campaigns in support of announcements, news, key business initiatives
- Work alongside Communications team to implement the global and regional, tactical influencer marketing strategy in your market to ensure growth of OVH brand awareness and amplification of key communications.
- Drive innovation in our approach, voice and tone, content and usage of social platforms
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct weekly & monthly analysis of performance across all relevant KPIs: follower growth, engagement, reach
- Use data and analytics to continuously iterate and improve
- Understand and apply brand guidelines and philosophy
- Extended knowledge of Social Media channels & associated tools
- Experience with community management
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to be a company voice online
- Team player
- Stakeholder management skills
- Basic knowledge of editing software (Photoshop)
- Good in sharing important learnings & insights in a comprehensive way (reporting)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, take in complex ideas quickly and translate them into clear language
- Degree in communication or marketing
- At least 5 years of experience in Social Media or Digital Marketing
To support OVH’s global growth, our Customer Engagement team implements and improves our acquisition and customer engagement strategies. By… Find out more